Happy Valentine’s Day folks xoxo
Summary of the week: I’ve successfully completed my 2-week “Project Valentine’s” challenge!!!
Here were my goals for the week:
- 2 x 12min. HIIT DONE
- 1 x 45-50min Bun Shaper from One-on-one with Tony Horton DONE
- 1 x Cardio session + Total Body Circuit training DONE
- 4-6 x 10min. Split Stretches DONE
- 2 x 8-10min. upper body conditioning DONE
- 1 x Additional Cardio Session (optional) DONE
Click HERE to see my Split Stretching & Upper Body Conditioning Routines from my Workout Log.
And I got myself some REWARDS too
- A set of elastic bands
- A foam roller
- A set of “Figure 8″ elastic bands
This week I will have a semi-recovery week, and I will be focusing on mostly cardio and stretching! I already have a new challenge prepared for next week… I’ll give you a little hint: P90X2! Sounds familiar?
Latest posts by Isabella Bazzara (see all)
- Izzy’s Online Finds: Plants, pH & Self-lovin’ ! - September 15, 2014
- Unstoppable Upper Body & Core HIIT Workout from the Summer Quickie Sweat Series no. 07 ! - September 11, 2014
- Easy & Absolutely Delicious Vegan Brownies to The Rescue ! - September 8, 2014