Day 27 Week 4 of “The Final Push: Fit 4 2013” Challenge
The end of 2012 is quickly approaching and we all know that most of us folks will be setting new, exciting and challenging goals that hopefully stimulate both our minds and souls. During this time of the year, we allow ourselves to sit back, relax and contemplate about the direction we want to take in our lives, the changes we need to make and the useless luggage that we desire to let go of. What do you want to accomplish in 2013 when it comes to your HEALTH & FITNESS?
At first, I was planning on writing a new article for you guys but then I thought of something even better, why not gather and share some of my personal favorite MFS posts, now how fun yet useful is that! In my opinion, these are some of the most practical and helpful articles I`ve found while browsing through my blog and I’m sure that they will serve you as an excellent guide and repertoire for reaching your health and fitness goals in 2013, so make sure you bookmark this for the future. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did and find a way to make good use of them in this new and sensational year to come!
Welcome 2013!!! Let`s get this party started!
(Click on the links below to read the full article)
- My FAVORITE RECIPE was the Black Bean Brownie
- Calorie shifting, a great tool for FAT LOSS and muscle development
- Your straightforward guide to EATING CLEAN & LEAN and getting incredible results:
- If you have been reading my posts for a while, you`ve probably noticed that I`m a huge fan of HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training). I invite you ALL to have a look into my HIIT database for printable workouts, tips and the incredible benefits of HIIT here:
- Don`t even think of bringing those lame EXERCISE EXCUSES into 2013…crash them before they crash you:
- Want to know how to reach you Fitness Goals in 2013? Here are the 9 RULES OF SUCCESS:
- Did you create your FITNESS VISION BOARD? If Not, What in the world are you waiting for, now is the perfect time!
- A few additional tips to KEEP YOU MOTIVATED in 2013!
- Are you ready to ROCK your FITNESS? 40 quotes to Get your Groove On! Why not print them out and place them somewhere visible for you to see daily…
- And remember…It’s not about BEING PERFECT 24/7 !
Stay tuned for part 2 tomorrow…
Don’t forget to give us a shout out and let us know how your day went on our Official Facebook Page!
Latest posts by Isabella Bazzara (see all)
- The Power of Training with Kim Moffatt (MFS Fit Babe Spotlight Series) ! - November 19, 2014
- Lower Body Lift & Sculpt Workout ! - November 10, 2014
- How to Become your Own Rock! - November 6, 2014