Summary of the week
- 1 x Teaching 60min. Cardio & Abs
- 1 x Teaching 60min. Cardio & Tone
- 1 x Teaching 45-60min. Boot-Camp
Yep, it was a hell of an easy-going week. It was that time of the month for me (ladies, you know what I mean) & I totally took the week off to relax and rest my body. Let me tell you, it always does me good. Our bodies, grow and recuperate while at rest, therefore, it is crucial to make sure we allow ourselves a sufficient amount of rest to get those banging result that we desire so badly I hope you rocked it this week!!
Refer to my PREVIOUS WORKOUT LOGS to get a detailed example of the classes I teach!
Don’t forget to give us a shout out and let us know how your day went on MFS’s Official Facebook Page!
Better Workout. Better Results.
The GYMBOSS is a small, easy to use, repeating interval timer. This multi-use timer has many versatile functions that make it beneficial to virtually any type of exercise program. Start working out like a pro and reaching your goals TODAY!
Get your Gymboss in the color of your choice HERE
Latest posts by Isabella Bazzara (see all)
- Fit-in-10: Fat Burner + AMRAP Workout ! - December 8, 2014
- Meet Ines Festini – Our December MFS Fit Babe ! - December 3, 2014
- Fit 4 2015: your December Fitness Challenge + Workout Calendar! - November 30, 2014