Bikini POW: 4-Week Total Body Makeover Challenge !

July 3, 2013

Fitness, Fitness Challenges

4 week total body makeover: bikinipow fitness challenge
Welcome to our official 4 Week Total Body Makeover Challenge!

(From July 3rd – 31st)
Start Whenever you like!

MFS is teaming up with MDS (My Dream Shape) to help YOU get in the BEST SHAPE POSSIBLE in this July 4-week Full Body Makeover Challenge!

Get ready to burn off that stubborn fat and refuel your metabolism with our hot and effective fat blasting/muscle sculpting workouts, meal plans & delicious recipes + some serious “FITSPIRATION” and tips to keep you motivated and accountable from day 1 to 28!

Are you ready to get on board and commit to this challenge as well as to your own health and happiness?

What’s the July Bikini POW Challenge All About?

What Should You Expect:

Flat stomach, tight & firm booty, strong & slender look? You name it! We’ve put together an exercise program that is optimized for rapid fat loss and full body sculpting. In this 4-week challenge, we’ll be combining both strength training & HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) with a “Clean Shredding Meal Plan” to help you get the results that you are looking to achieve during bikini season! You’ll be slimming down & tightening up those trouble zones like a pro!

Grab your FREE Printable Bikini POW Workout Calendar & Meal Plan!

The challenge begins on July 3rd (but you can start at any time), so make sure you grab your “Bikini POW” Workout Calendar & “Clean Shredding Meal Plan” below!

4 Week Total Body Makeover: Workout Calendar

*Workout links will be updated as we go through this challenge*

4 week total body makeover: Bikini POW Workout CalendarBikini POW Workout Calendar

4 week total body makeover: shredding meal plan

Bikini Pow Clean & Shredding Meal Plan

Now what?

Things To Do Before You Get Started!

We suggest you go ahead and do the following:

• Go grocery shopping & clean up your kitchen: You want to stock up with healthy whole foods and avoid having any processed, junky temptations around you (have a look at our recipe list below to find out what ingredients you will need for this challenge)
    • Calculate your daily caloric needs HERE: We all come in different shapes & sizes, you want to make sure that you’re providing your body with sufficient nutrients and calories while optimizing weight loss & total body transformation
    • Plan ahead and schedule a time for your workouts, make a commitment and stick to it!
    • Share your progress on Twitter using the #bikinipow hashtag!
    • Don’t forget to invite your friends over to join this challenge, the more the merrier! Share the Bikini POW Challenge on your Facebook timeline! (scroll down to find the sharing button).

Get your FREE Printable Fitness Logs HERE

We’ll be updating this page with new workouts and recipes from our calendar and meal plan as we go, so make sure you bookmark this page for future references! On top of that, we’ll be posting new recipes, workouts and fit tips to help you reach your goal, so go ahead and SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter below in order to receive all of our juicy updates, tools & FREE DAILY FITNESS LOGS straight to your inbox!

Also, make sure you join all the fun on MFS’s official FACEBOOK & TWITTER in order to receive our daily updates!

Bikini POW Workouts!

*Bookmark this page, upcoming workout breakdowns are coming up*

WEEK 1: Workout Breakdown

*Click on each workout link to view full breakdown*

Make sure you warm-up properly prior to each workout & get a good stretch once you’re done!

WEEK 2: Workout Breakdown

*Click on each workout link to view full breakdown*

WEEK 3: Workout Breakdown

*Click on each workout link to view full breakdown*

WEEK 4: Workout Breakdown

*Click on each workout link to view full breakdown*

Bikini POW Challenge RECIPES

*Feel free to mix and match these meals as you like*

!CLICK BELOW TO OPEN RECIPE LINKS!

Clean & Shredding Meal Plan Recipes

*There are some simple meals that do not have a recipe link, simply follow instructions*

*Note: In case a recipe is not up just yet, chose an optional meal in the planner*

Day 01)

1. Apple Turkey Patties with Spinach Salad (1 medium size patty)

Day 02)

1. Nut Mix (10-15 nuts: almonds, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, etc.)
  2. Apple Turkey Patties with Spinach Salad
  3. ½ cup fresh pineapple + ½ cup cottage cheese
  4. Keto Spinach salad (2 snack portions)

Day 03)

1. Steaming Hot Quinoa Porridge (1 serving)
  2. 1 banana + 1 Tbsp. natural nut butter
  3. Lentil & Mushroom Collard Wrap (2 wraps)
  4. Yogurt dip + 1 cup of raw veggies
  5. Steamed Mahi Mahi Hummus

Day 04)

1. Fit Bikini Protein Pancakes (recipe = 1 serving)
  2. 2-3 Tbsp. Hummus + 1 cup raw veggies
  3. Grilled Chicken Phili + 1 cup of steamed broccoli (grill 4 oz. of chicken breast)
  4. Yummy Nut Balls (3 balls)
  5. Vegetarian Chili (1 large bowl)

Day 05)

1. Pizza Omelet (1 serving)
  2. Apple dipped in warm almond butter (1 apple: 1-2 Tbsp. almond butter)
  3. Dream Shape Coconut Shrimp (recipe = 1 serving)
  4. Skip It!
  5. Eat out: Treat meal!

Day 06)

1. Cinnamon Vanilla Protein Shake (recipe = 1 serving)
  2. Egg Muffin (1 muffin)
  3. Sprouted Garden Wrap (recipe = 1 serving)
  4. Skinny Avocado & Tuna Bites (1/2 recipe = 1 serving)
  5. Chicken Tofu Stir-Fry Curry (serve 1 cup of the recipe + 1/2 cup brown rice)

Day 07)

1. Egg Scramble with bacon on the side + 1 cup of berries
  2. Piece of fruit (orange, apple, grapefruit, watermelon, etc.)
  3. Quinoa Burger + 1 cup steamed asparagus (1 patty)
  4. White Bean Dip with Grilled Zucchini (1/2-1 zucchini + 2 Tbsp. dip)
  5. Baked Salmon with side of Cabbage Salad (4 oz. baked salmon + 1 cup salad)

Got a question or need some help, don’t be shy, leave me a comment below, I’d love to help you out!

MFS Suggests…

fuelsystem3 The Betty Rocker Body Fuel System

A 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body Ever!

Discover the best-kept secret in the food marketing industry and uncover the strategies that will effortlessly shed pounds off your body. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, a weekly shopping guide, a weekly food-prep guide, healthy fitness recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves, additional tips & tricks to keep you lean and much more. Click HERE for more details.

Isabella Bazzara

Isabella is the founder of My Fit Station. Her mission is to spread a healthy, balanced and FUN approach to mind/body health & fitness, one that encourages growth, empowerment and a lavish dose of self-loving!

Latest posts by Isabella Bazzara (see all)

, ,

29 Responses to “Bikini POW: 4-Week Total Body Makeover Challenge !”

1. Tamika Says:

Hi!!
    would just like to say that i loooove this website! and i have seen great results with the July Bikini Pow 2013 challenge!!

2. Anna Says:

Hi, I currently weight 130 pounds and would like to tone up/ git rid of my leg fat, and also my stomach. My main question would be, will following your workout/dieting calender make results?

3. Noell Says:

question…me and some friends are just starting this. Started Sunday. But do you have any results from peeople that have done this challenge?

4. claire Says:

aslo do you need to follow this diet for the 4 weeks or is there another diet plan?

5. claire Says:

hey,
    i have gradually put on weight over the past yr, tried everything that normal people do ie weight watchers, slimming world, shake diest, working out more etc and i lose very little weight..i must have one of those bodies where i need to be really discplined in order to lose…so i just found your blog and feel really inspired, i have 2 months to be bikini ready eeek!
    anyway my question is….i love love the herbalife mint choc chip shake and protien bars and i have a supply of them (another failed diet) so would i be able to use them in the bikini pow diet? say a shake as a breakfast or lunch or even a snack?

• Isabella Says:

Hi Claire and welcome to MFS, it’s great to have you on board! The first thing that I would recommend is to begin eating more and more REAL WHOLE FOODS (veggies, fruits, nuts, seeds, meat, eggs, etc.). I would definitely avoid eating processed foods as much as possible and limit my dairy intake for starters. In 2 months, you can definitely get great results if you are consistent with your diet and workout program. Having a shake everyday is ok but I would not necessarily recommend protein bars, they usually contain additional sugars and chemicals that your body does not need. It’s actually pretty easy to eat unprocessed foods on the go too, grab yourself a piece of fruit, a few nuts and your all set. You can also opt for peanut butter with your favorite fruit, make your own smoothies whith whole fruit, nuts, seeds, even veggies like spinach! Try being active on a day to day basis and challenging yourself with a good workout. Remember to rest and eat sufficient calories, you want to eat enough so that you have energy to workout, so don’t go too low, especially not for a prolonged period! You might have noticed that we publish a monthly workout calendar, in 3 days, the September calendar is coming out, so feel free to join the party! Let me know if you have any additional questions :)
      Isabella ;)

6. Aly Says:

If i just do the workouts but not the meal plan will i get the same results as if i did? In addition to the workouts i eat vegan and nothing processed.

• Isabella Says:

Sounds like you’ve got it all covered Aly. As you know, diet is always key to getting results, so you want to make sure you are eating the right kind of foods and combinations. As long as you are eating clean and getting all the necessary nutrients, you are good to go!

7. Vivian Says:

is week 4 coming up? How can I cannot see it?

8. Stephanie Says:

I am considering buying your program; however, I am a picky eater and have a hard time eating the meals that other trainers has made for me. (such as most veggies and do not like oatmeal which I know is a good breakfast meal) Will your program help me to substitute an item?

9. Stefanie Says:

Hi,
    I´m wondering how to get the printable workout logs you´re promoting on your blog – I´ve already subscribed to the newsletter and tried the link – also via Pinterst, but nothing happens. I´m just no able to download it! Can you help me here please?

Regards,
    Stefanie

10. Derenda Says:

Hello…I was wondering when the rest of the week will be updated..I am only on day 4..started later than everyone else but I am loving it….

11. Caitlin Says:

I have been following the fitness and meal plan. I started on July 5th so I will begin Day 6 tomorrow! The workouts have been good, learning new moves and can definitely feel my sore muscles the next day. I did a yoga sequence instead of rest day to stretch some of them out. I have also been following the meal plan, but when I don’t have certain ingredients on hand I substitute with what I do have (I eat very healthy usually so this has not been a hard adjustment). I did buy some protein powder and have been incorporating that into my days, I just love it! So tasty! I’ve also been keeping an exercise/food log that I fill out every day in my binder. Just wondering if there will be a new meal plan coming out for the following weeks? I am on the road and live out of hotels for my job so meal prep and planning ahead is very important to me!

Thanks for this great bikini POW plan! Looking forward to more :)

• Isabella Says:

Hi Caitlin, it sounds like you’re doing a great job, we will be adding more recipes to the meal plan, but you can definitely keep following the meal plan shown in the post, there are a lot of options that you can chose from!

12. rachel Says:

Can you do this at home? if so what equipment is needed?

• Isabella Says:

Hi Rachel, you’ll find different kind of workouts listed in the calendar, for some of them you will need equipment and others only your body weight. If for example, you do not have access to an elliptical, you can do your cardio session jogging outside, etc.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. 5 Things Tuesday: MFS Must Reads to Get you Into SUPER-FIT-MODE ! | My Fit Station - October 3, 2013

[…] Tuesday fit peeps! For those of you who are following the Bikini-Pow 4-week Challenge, I hope that you are doing great! Today, I decided to put together a list of articles that will […]

2. Plankathon HIIT: Workout Infographic ! | My Fit Station - September 27, 2013

[…] HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) session my friends, For those of you who are following the Bikini POW Challenge, this is your second workout of week 4 so make it count & push extra […]

3. August 2013 Workout Calendar: Your Monthly Fitness Challenge ! | My Fit Station - August 1, 2013

[…] out The Bikini POW challenge Meal Plan for free clean recipes (scroll down to the bottom of the post for […]