Happy August everybody! I hope you’ve all been enjoying the hot summer days to the fullest! Let’s give ourselves a final push to get back in the best shape possible by September. Your fitness trainers Myriam from My Dream Shape and myself (Isabella) from My Fit Station designed this challenge to help you burn fat, have efficient workouts and lose weight. The August workout calendar is a mix of HIIT workouts (High Intensity Interval Training), home workouts and gym workouts. We’ve mixed all these workouts to create muscle confusion and help you burn as much fat as possible during this last month of the summer. We made sure you target each particular muscle group at least once every week. This means, mixing up cardio workouts and strength training in order to create a lean and balanced physique. Some workouts are 1 hour long while others are shorter and more intensive, each workout breakdown will be provided in the links below as we go through this month! We suggest resting at least 1 day per week, but feel free to take 1 or 2 extra days off if your body needs it!
Also, make sure you subscribe below, if you didn’t already, in order to get all the updates for the August challenge + your Free Daily Fitness Logs!
Your August Challenge Guidelines
- Drink 8 glasses (8 once) of water per day!
- Eat Clean and limit your carbohydrates (no white bread and pasta)
- Workout daily and take at least 1 day rest (give your 100% during each session)
- Estimate your daily caloric needs, with the calorie calculator
- Calculate your daily protein needs with the protein calculator
- Calculate your body fat percentage before and after the challenge with the body fat calculator
- Calculate your BMI (Body Mass Index) with the BMI Calculator before and after the challenge
- Eat 5-6 small meals per day (if you’re having 1500 calories per day, you can have 5x 300 calories)
- A great Clean Meal Plan to follow during this month’s challenge is The Body Fuel System, for more details, click HERE.
Your August Challenge Workout Calendar
(click on calendar to get free pdf. version)
Your August Challenge Workout Breakdowns
WEEK 1 **Workout Breakdown**
- 1st – Thursday – The “Hard Buns” Workout
- 2nd – Friday – The Mythical Sculpted Arms Workout
- 3rd – Saturday – Plyometrics Power Tabata Workout
- 4th – Sunday – Tabata Burn: 4min. HIIT Workout
- 5th – Monday – The Best 15 minute Workout Series – Workout 1
- 6th – Tuesday – Victoria Secret Model Legs Workout
- 7th – Wednesday – Rest Or Stretch
WEEK 2 **Workout Breakdown**
- 8th - Thursday – Best 15 minute Workout Series – Workout 2
- 9th - Friday – Sexy Back Workout
- 10th - Saturday – Kiss My Booty Workout
- 11th – Sunday – Best 15 minute Workout Series – Workout 3
- 12th – Monday – Bikini Abs HIIT Workout
- 13th – Tuesday – Cellulite Eraser Workout
- 14th – Wednesday – Rest Or Stretch
WEEK 3 **Workout Breakdown**
WEEK 4 **Workout Breakdown**
Your August Challenge Diet Tips
As you might know, diet is 80% of the equation when it comes to getting results, looking your best and staying healthy and fit. Following are some practical diet tips and meal plans to help you get the most out of this challenge!
Grab The Body Fuel System: a natural and gluten-free 30 day Clean Eating plan & guide to get in the best shape EVER!
- Check out The Bikini POW challenge Meal Plan for free clean recipes (scroll down to the bottom of the post for recipes)
- Follow The 7-day Shredding Meal Plan to get you started on the right foot!
- Read about Calorie Cycling to kick-start your weight loss and get quicker results, especially if you hit a plateau!
A 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body Ever!
Discover the best-kept secret in the food marketing industry and uncover the strategies that will effortlessly shed pounds off your body. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, a weekly shopping guide, a weekly food-prep guide, healthy fitness recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves, additional tips & tricks to keep you lean and much more. Click HERE for more details.