What’s up FITies? Welcome to our November 30-day Fitness Challenge!
Like every single month since July 2013, your fitness trainers, Myriam via “My Dream Shape” and myself (Isabella), have put together yet another kickass 30-day fitness challenge to get you in tip-top this month! If you’re looking for challenging, fun and effective workouts, you’ve come to the right place my friend: our workout program is designed to get you stronger, firmer, leaner and sexier than ever (:
The November training program is in no way monotonous or boring, you’ll be working up a sweat with a variety of training techniques, including: HIIT/circuit/weights-lifting/super-sets/Tabata and more…
Are you up for the challenge?
Before you get started, make sure you bookmark this page and subscribe to our newsletter to receive all of our free goodies (including your Daily Fitness Logs and updates). All workout links will be provided on this page as well!
*WIN our upcoming 2013 Fitness Challenges in “Printable Edition”*
Starting next December, we’ll be offering our monthly Fitness Challenges in printable (PDF) format. This will include all printable workouts from our monthly challenges, a 30-day Meal Plan and some extra goodies that are not included on the blog! For a chance to win our 2013 Fitness Challenges in “Printable Edition” (December edition), make sure you share this challenge via Facebook (in the sidebar to your left) and leave us a quick comment below!
!For an extra change to win, tweet this challenge as well!
*Our lucky winner will be announced by the end of the month!
November Fitness Challenge Guidelines & Tips
- Follow our November Workout Calendar, all workouts will be linked to their source every upcoming week, so make sure you bookmark this page!
- Use the “fit4fall” #hashtag on social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) to share your progress with the community,
- Rest at least once a week, feel free to add 1-2 additional recovery days as needed (more isn’t necessary better, you want to focus on the quality of your workouts and pushing yourself during each session). If you decide to workout 3-4 times a week, make sure to balance out your training program, you don’t want to end up doing 3 upper body workouts consecutively.
- As you know, diet is a huge part of the equation when it comes to getting in shape and seeing quick and lasting results, no matter how hard you train and push yourself, if you are not fueling your body properly according to your specific goals, you might get disappointed with your results.
Here are a few suggestions to get you on the right track:
* For a 30-day Clean Shredding meal plan that comes with healthy recipes, guidelines, grocery lists, and additional tips and tricks to drop off that stubborn fat and get into the best shape of your life, I recommend grabbing a copy of “The Body Fuel System” created by my fellow blogger Bree!
- To get an idea of how many calories you should be consuming on a daily basis depending on your unique goal (fat loss, maintenance, muscle growth, etc.), go ahead and calculate your daily caloric needs to get an estimate,
- If you haven’t subscribed yet, scroll up and enter your email in the box above to receive additional fitness tips, recipes and workouts straight to your inbox!
November Fitness Challenge Workout Calendar
November Fitness Challenge Workout Breakdown
WEEK 1 **Workout Breakdown**
- 1st – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
- 2nd – Saturday – Upper Body Melt-Down Workout
- 3rd – Sunday – Ultimate Butt Building Gym Workout
- 4th – Monday – CoreBuster HIIT Workout
- 5th – Tuesday – Kettlebell Total Body Toning Workout
- 6th – Wednesday – Booty Pow Elliptical HIIT Workout
- 7th – Thursday – Train Mean Get Lean – Full Body Gym Workout
WEEK 2 **Workout Breakdown**
- 8th – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
- 9th – Saturday – Feel the Burn & Do it Anyway HIIT Workout
- 10th – Sunday – Victoria Secret Model Legs Workout
- 11th – Monday – The Bikini Top Workout
- 12th – Tuesday – Booty Pump Circuit: Lower Body Glute Workout
- 13th – Wednesday – Sexy Back Workout
- 14th – Thursday – Squat Combo Challenge: Lower Body Workout
WEEK 3 **Workout Breakdown**
- 15th – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
- 16th – Saturday – Wicked Stretch & Tone – Full Body Workout
- 17th – Sunday – Plankathon HIIT Workout
- 18th – Monday – Boob Booster Workout
- 19th – Tuesday – Tabata Lunge Shredder + Kiss My Booty Workout
- 20th – Wednesday – No More Arm Jiggle – 500 Reps Workout
- 21st – Thursday – The Bun Shaper Workout
WEEK 4 **Workout Breakdown**
- 22nd – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
- 23rd – Saturday – Mega Bodybuilder HIIT: Full Body Workout
- 24th – Sunday – Sexy as Hell: Core Workout
- 25th – Monday – Booty Poppin’ HIIT Workout
- 26th – Tuesday – The Backless Dress Workout
- 27th – Wednesday – Bikini Abs HIIT Workout
- 28th – Thursday – Pump Burn & Sculpt: Full Body Workout
WEEK 5 **Workout Breakdown**
- 29th – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
- 30th – Saturday – Megan Fox Full Body Workout
A 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body Ever!
Discover the best-kept secret in the food marketing industry and uncover the strategies that will effortlessly shed pounds off your body. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, a weekly shopping guide, a weekly food-prep guide, healthy fitness recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves, additional tips & tricks to keep you lean and much more. Click HERE for more details.
Latest posts by Isabella Bazzara (see all)
- 5 Ways MOVEment Heals! - October 3, 2015
- “FIT-IN-30” 30-day Bodyweight Fitness Challenge RERUN – Join Anytime! - September 4, 2015
- Soul Candy Sunday: 6 Awakening Rituals that Transformed my Life & Shift me to Higher Vibration! - August 16, 2015