In this quick-paced workout circuit, you’ll be using supersets to target those areas while including some additional bodyweight cardio exercise in between each superset to keep your heart rate up while burning some mega calories all at once! This workout requires minimal equipment and doesn’t take much time to complete, the key is to give your 100% throughout the entire workout. Ready for a MEGA sweat?
What You’ll Need for this Workout
- exercise mat
- medicine ball
a pair of dumbbells
- a timer might come in handy so that you can better focus on your performance rather than the clock!
Mega SuperSet– Abs & Thighs Workout: Infographic
Mega SuperSet– Abs & Thighs Workout: Breakdown
- Start off with a 5 minute warm-up session (you can warm-up using your favorite piece of cardio equipment or with your own bodyweight (jumping jacks, jog in place, etc.), as long as you get that heart rate up!
- Complete 1 set of the exercises listed below, following the order in which they are shown
- Once you’ve completed 1 full set, take a short break (1-2 minutes – more if needed) and repeat for a total of 2 sets
- Your goal is to complete these exercises as quickly as possible, with minimal breaks in between each exercise while keeping a good form
- If any of these exercises are too difficult for you, you can modify them with an easier variation or take mini breaks in between exercises
- Don’t forget to cool-down and stretch those muscles
Mega SuperSet– Abs & Thighs Workout: Exercise Breakdown
1min. Box Ski Jumps
12 1-Leg Lunges/side
20 Plank Knee Crunches
12 Lateral Squats/side
1min. Forward & Backward Bounds
20 Dumbbell Side Bends/side
12 1-Leg Elevated Bridges/side
1 min. Alternating Froggers
A 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body Ever!
Discover the best-kept secret in the food marketing industry and uncover the strategies that will effortlessly shed pounds off your body. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, a weekly shopping guide, a weekly food-prep guide, healthy fitness recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves, additional tips & tricks to keep you lean and much more. Click HERE for more details.
Latest posts by Isabella Bazzara (see all)
- Fit-in-10: Fat Burner + AMRAP Workout ! - December 8, 2014
- Meet Ines Festini – Our December MFS Fit Babe ! - December 3, 2014
- Fit 4 2015: your December Fitness Challenge + Workout Calendar! - November 30, 2014