Ready to get Fly in July?
Welcome to your July Fitness Challenge Rockstar!
Ladies, gentlemen? It’s freakin’ summer, can you believe it!? While many of you might be on vacation, soaking up the sun & sipping on chilled sangrias, I’m here to remind you that you can in fact get the best of both worlds. You can have a blast, let loose & enjoy the warm summer days while keeping fit & healthy along the way, it’s all a matter of balance + little planning ahead
Care to Be Fly in July?
Grab your July Workout Calendar bellow & make this month work for YOU & your goals!
Join the “Be Fly in July”: 31 day Fitness Challenge
**Print out your July Workout Calendar below**
July Fitness Challenge Guidelines & Tips
- Follow our July Workout Calendar: all workouts will be linked to their source every upcoming week, so make sure you bookmark this page & print out your workout calendar above!
- Use the “flyinjuly” #hashtag on social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, etc.) to share your progress with the rest of the community,
- Rest at least TWICE a week: feel free to add 1-2 additional recovery days as needed (more isn’t necessarily better, you want to focus on the quality of your workouts and pushing yourself during each session). If you decide to workout 3-4 times a week, make sure to balance out your training program, you don’t want to end up doing 3 upper body workouts consecutively,
- As you know, diet is a huge part of the equation when it comes to getting in shape and seeing quick and lasting results, no matter how hard you train and push yourself, if you are not fueling your body properly, according to your specific goals, you might get disappointed with your results. Browse through our healthy recipes & diet tips or grab a copy of “The Body Fuel System” to get your hands on a complete 30-day healthy eating guide that will assist you in getting into the best shape possible this month’s challenge.
- To get an idea of how many calories you should be consuming on a daily basis, depending on your unique goal (fat loss, maintenance, muscle growth, etc.), go ahead and calculate your daily caloric needs to get an estimate.
Additional Fit Tools!
Subscribe to our newsletter (right below) in order to receive your Free Daily Fitness Logs + new articles & extra goodies straight to your inbox!
Get the most out of your July fitness challenge!
>> Fuel your Body for Optimal Results with: The Body Fuel System!
I know it, you know it: there is simply no way that you can reach optimal results without eating the right amount of the right kind of foods, PERIOD! The Body Fuel System was created by my gal, health nut & blogger Bree! I’ve been following her guidelines and unique approach to healthy eating for over a year now & I am loving the results I’m getting. I feel energized and I’m enjoying eating clean more than EVER!
If you are tired of dieting, feeling deprived, confused and even frustrated about nutrition, this NON-BS COMPLETE guide to clean eating goes hand-in-hand with our workout program!Here’s the rock star herself! Bree aka”The Betty Rocker”
July Fitness Challenge – Workout Schedule
WEEK 1 **Workout Breakdown**
- 1st – Tuesday – Medicine Ball HIIT Workout
- 2nd – Wednesday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
- 3rd – Thursday – Deck of Cards Workout Challenge
- 4th – Friday – REST HOT STUFF (chill out & enjoy your recovery)!
- 5th – Saturday – Bicep & Triceps Arm Superset Workout
- 6th – Sunday – Bikini Contest Prep Legs Workout
- 7th – Monday – 20min. Incline Treadmill HIIT Workout
WEEK 2 **Workout Breakdown**
- 8th – Tuesday – Upper Body Blasting HIIT Workout
- 9th – Wednesday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
- 10th – Thursday – Mighty Sweaty & Toning Workout
- 11th – Friday – REST HOT STUFF (chill out & enjoy your recovery)!
- 12th – Saturday – Abs & Thighs Burnout Workout
- 13th – Sunday – Contest Prep Shoulders, Back & Abs Workout
- 14th – Monday – Squat Combo Challenge
WEEK 3 **Workout Breakdown**
- 15th – Tuesday – Isometric BURN Circuit
- 16th – Wednesday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
- 17th – Thursday – Fierce & Strong Total Body Circuit
- 18th – Friday – REST HOT STUFF (chill out & enjoy your recovery)!
- 19th – Saturday – Ripped Legs & Abs Killer Workout
- 20th – Sunday – No More Arm Jiggle Workout
- 21th – Monday – Sexy as Hell Core Workout
WEEK 4 **Workout Breakdown**
- 22nd – Tuesday – Body Sculpting HIIT Workout
- 23rd – Wednesday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
- 24th – Thursday – Total Body Resistance Band Workout
- 25th – Friday – REST HOT STUFF (chill out & enjoy your recovery)!
- 26th – Saturday – Burn Booty Burn Glute Workout
- 27th – Sunday – Upper Body Quickie Workout Circuit
- 28th – Monday – Fat Burning Plyo Workout
WEEK 5 **Workout Breakdown**
A 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body Ever!
Discover the best-kept secret in the food marketing industry and uncover the strategies that will effortlessly shed pounds off your body. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, a weekly shopping guide, a weekly food-prep guide, healthy fitness recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves, additional tips & tricks to keep you lean and much more. Click HERE for more details.
Latest posts by Isabella Bazzara (see all)
- Jan Blues Fightback: Healthy Body Healthy Mind! - January 24, 2016
- What the F*ck is Self-Love Anyway #SoulCandySunday - January 18, 2016
- A Life on your Own Terms #SoulCandySunday - November 29, 2015