Time for another Summer Quickie Sweat session FITFAM! This time around, we’ll be hitting up a serious sweat circuit while toning up our entire bod using our own bodyweight for resistance – but don’t be fooled, this Mighty Sweaty & Toning Full Bodyweight Circuit ain’t easy peasy; give it your 100% while keeping a perfect form & you will feel the BURN all over!
Ready for some mighty sweatiness?
What You’ll Need For this Workout
- exercise mat
- a chair
Print or Save this Workout on your Phone
Mighty Sweaty & Toning Workout: Breakdown
- Start off with a 5 minute warm-up session (you can warm-up using your favorite piece of cardio equipment or with your own bodyweight (jumping jacks, jog in place, etc.), as long as you get that heart rate up!
- Complete 1 set of the exercises listed below consecutively (no breaks or minimal breaks between exercises), following the order in which they are shown
- Once you’ve completed the 8 exercises, take a short break (about 1-2 minute) and repeat for a total of 2-3 sets (depending on your fitness level)
- Your goal is to complete all exercise reps efficiently while keeping a good form & taking minimal breaks in between exercises
- If any of these exercises are too difficult for you, you can modify them with an easier variation or take longer breaks in between exercises
- Don’t forget to cool-down and stretch those muscles once you’re all done!
Mighty Sweaty & Toning Workout: Exercise Demos
*Complete 3 Sets of the Following Exercises*
Side Lunge & Touch Down (10 reps per side)
Plank Jacks (30 reps)
Swing Kicks- skip video to 5 minutes (20 reps per side – 1 rep = over and back)
Side Plank + Leg Abduction (10 reps per side)
Superman Twist (10 reps per side)
Wall Sit Reach (20 reps)
Squat to Jump Tuck to 2 Pushups (10 reps)
Triceps Dips (12 reps)
A 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body Ever!
Discover the best-kept secret in the food marketing industry and uncover the strategies that will effortlessly shed pounds off your body. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, a weekly shopping guide, a weekly food-prep guide, healthy fitness recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves, additional tips & tricks to keep you lean and much more. Click HERE for more details.
Latest posts by Isabella Bazzara (see all)
- Kim’s Transformational Journey through Health & Fitness ! - November 26, 2014
- Izzy’s Online Finds: Growth, Abundance & Positive Intentions ! - November 24, 2014
- The Power of Training with Kim Moffatt (MFS Fit Babe Spotlight Series) ! - November 19, 2014