How Do You Like Your Eggs?
Boiled, poached, scrambled, sunny side up? If you are looking for something new, try this delicious and healthy recipe to add some variety to your meals.
- veggies of your choice, preferably seasonal (I used 1 onions, 1 leak, 3 mushrooms, and 1 carrot)
- 3 whole eggs + 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2-3 tbsp. milk or milk alternative
- seasoning of your choice
- feta cheese (optional)
- cook vegetables in heated pan with olive oil until tender (add water if needed)
- beat eggs with milk
- pour egg mix evenly on grilled veggies and place in oven-proof dish
- top it off with some feta crumbles if desired (or other grated cheese)
- bake for about 25min. at 200 degrees
- serve with salad