Starting April 1st 2013 the “April MFS Battle: Beast Mode for Spring 30-day Challenge” via www.WeightTraining.com is ON folks!
It’s time to get busy and super fit for the season and what better way to do so than to get all together for a new competitive challenge!
Although YOU might be your biggest competition, getting the support and motivation from a group of participants will get you even more motivated!
Here’s how to Join the Battle
First things first, leave us a shout out in the comment section below letting us know that you are on board!
Next, you will need to create an account over at www.WeightTraining.com
Once your account is up, join the battle HERE
Don’t forget to log in each and every one of your workouts for your battle stats to appear!
The more workouts you log, the more points you accumulate and the more chances you get to be our BIG WINNER!
Keep reading for some juicy tools to help you get super fit during this 30-day challenge…
That leaves us with only a few days left to get all setup for this challenge! If you are looking for a new Training Program that is specifically designed for Women, I highly recommend Nia’s “Beautiful Badass” package which includes 19 kick-ass workout programs that suits everybody’s needs. Her program includes workouts for beginners, intermediate and advanced levels and you can also chose between bodyweight workouts or workouts using barbells & weights. Here are just a few examples of the programs offered:
Fat Loss (For simple fat loss you can maintain long-term)
- The True Minimalist Program (This is the epitome of maximum results in minimum time)
- The A.D.D. Program (If you get bored easily, this is the workout you’re looking for)
But there are thousands of workout programs out there, what is so great about Nia’s system is that she also includes all of the necessary tools to help achieve your goal with success. This includes:
- An exercise database WITH video demonstration
- She teaches you how to get out of the “Fatigue Mindset”; busting the myth that you need to feel completely exhausted in order to get real lasting results
- She covers a non BS nutritional approach that teaches you how to eat like a Beautiful Badass and provides simple, stress-free, no-nonsense information that you can apply today
- She also reveals her most efficient tips on FAT LOSS
And much much more…
You can check out her sales page HERE (and did I mention that the whole package is really affordable as well)!
In case you’d rather create your own training program, Nia also offers the “Lift Like a Girl Guide” which is an in-depth video series that gives you all the information you need to create your own personalized training programs & diet plan according to your specific needs. This badass guide will get you on the right track to achieving your ideal physique goals. Here is what’s included in the LLAG guide:
The Lift Like a Girl videos (complete strength training guides that will show you how to get maximum results in minimum training time)
- The Eat Like a Girl video (simple, no-nonsense, stress-free nutrition guidelines that revolve around YOUR lifestyle, personality, and preferences)
- The Think Like a Girl video (a critical component most people don’t even think about. Consider it “mental strength training”. This video contains information you didn’t even know you need, but it will skyrocket your success)
For more info, check out the LLAG sales page HERE.
*There will be a special prize for our winner!
So…. ARE YOU ON BOARD??
p.s. I will be sharing extra tips, motivation & recipes during this 30-day challenge, to keep track, make sure you follow the “April MFS Battle: Beast Mode for Spring 30-day Challenge TAG“
You might want to start off reading: 21 Ways to Get Ready for The “April MFS Battle: Beast Mode for Spring 30-day Challenge” !
Don’t forget to join the community on our Official Facebook Page & invite your friends over for the challenge!
The Lift Like A Girl Guide: The Sane & Simple way to build a Better Body by Nia Shanks
Lift Like a Girl is a Complete Video Series That Will Show You How to Design Your Own Workout Programs & Follow Eating Patterns Based on Your Experience Level, Lifestyle, and Preferences. Click HERE for more details on this program.