I’ve come by a super-duper solution for the “cookie monster syndrome“!
If you’re anything like me, you loooove cookies and you have a hard time sticking to just 1 single serving. My hands-on solution was to come up with a healthified version of my favorite cookies, like my Choco-cherry Oatmeal cookies for example. This is a great alternative but it doesn’t stop me from eating the whole batch in a single day! Now making a single serving peanut butter cookie certainly takes that problem into account!
The “Single-serving Peanut Butter Cookie”
recipe adapted via Blogilates
- 1 TBS natural peanut butter (you can switch it up for any natural nut butter, I also love hazelnut and almond butter)
- 1 tsp almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1 tsp brown sugar or stevia
- 1 big TBS ground oats
- 1 egg white
- Mix all ingredients together
- Form a round shape cookie with the batter and place on a small plate
- Microwave for 45-60 seconds
(per serving/1 cookie)
Carbohydrates: 7 g
Protein: 9 g
Healthy fats: 8 g
Let me know how these babies turn out for you and don’t forget to share them on your Instagram with the #fitgirlbites tag!!
A 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body Ever!
Discover the best-kept secret in the food marketing industry and uncover the strategies that will effortlessly shed pounds off your body. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, a weekly shopping guide, a weekly food-prep guide, healthy fitness recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves, additional tips & tricks to keep you lean and much more. Click HERE for more details.