Happy September & welcome to another monthly Fitness challenge!
After a long hot & hopefully smashing summer season, the time has finally come to get our fitness schedule back in order! Once again, with the help of my fit blogging buddy Myriam (via My Dream Shape), I’ve come up with a complete workout program that will get you strong, sexy and FIT during the month of September! We love mixing things up and playing with different training techniques, and this month is no different, you will reap the full benefits of many workout styles like HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), supersets, circuit training, strength training, plyometrics, Tabata and so on…
You won’t have time to get bored, every workout listed in the September workout calendar is unique and will get you toned up all over while making sure you burn off that extra fat!
It’s time to sculpt your Goddess Body like a Pro! What do you say, are you in?
Before we get started, make sure you sign up to receive MFS’s updates straight to your inbox in addition to your Free Daily Fitness Logs!
On top of that, I invite you all to “Share” this challenge on Facebook in order to enter the draw for our Strong Curves: A Woman’s Guide to Building a Better BUTT and Body (by Kellie Davis and the glute guy “Bret Contreras” himself) book GIVEAWAY (kindle version). I’m personally a BIG fan of this book, if you are looking for a non-bullshit guide to help you sculpt some serious glutes (as well as your whole body), I highly recommend it!
Here’s how to participate to our Giveaway:
- Share the “Fit 4 September Challenge” on Facebook (see Facebook share button in the sidebar to your left)
- Leave us a comment below confirming that you have shared the “Fit 4 September” challenge and letting us know why you would love to get a copy of the Strong Glutes book (note: I am giving away the Kindle version on the book, so make sure you get the Kindle app setup on your iPad or PC if needed)
- For an additional chance to win, you can also Tweet this challenge (Tweet button on the sidebar to the left)
- Our lucky winner will be announced at the end of the challenge (1st of October)
September Fitness Challenge Guidelines & Tips
- Follow our “Fit 4 September” Workout Calendar, all workouts will be linked to their source every upcoming week, so make sure you bookmark this page!
- Rest at least once a week, feel free to add 1-2 additional recovery days as needed (more isn’t necessary better, you want to focus on the quality of your workouts and pushing yourself during each session). If you decide to workout 3-4 times a week, make sure to balance out your training program, you don’t want to end up doing 3 upper body workouts consecutively.
- You will notice than we have added “20min. Cardio Sessions” on some days (in the workout breakdowns), it’s up to you to decide what kind of cardio you do (elliptical, jogging, treadmill, jump rope, etc.). Since we have included many HIIT session throughout the calendar, you can stick with steady-state cardio for these session.
- As you know, diet is a huge part of the equation, no matter how hard you train and push yourself, if you are not fueling your body properly according to your specific goals, you might get disappointed with your results. Here are some suggestions:
* For a 30-day Clean Shredding meal plan that comes with recipes, guidelines, grocery lists, and additional tips and tricks to drop off that stubborn fat and get into the best shape of your life, I recommend grabbing a copy of “The Body Fuel System” created by my fellow blogger Bree!
- To get an idea of how many calories you should be consuming on a daily basis depending on your unique goal (fat loss, maintenance, etc.), go ahead and calculate your daily caloric needs to get an estimate
- If you haven’t subscribed yet, scroll up and enter your email in the box above to receive additional fitness tips, recipes and workouts straight to your inbox!
September Fitness Challenge Workout Calendar
(click on calendar to view PDF version)
September Fitness Challenge Workout Breakdown
WEEK 1 **Workout Breakdown**
- 1st – Sunday – Booty Pump Circuit Workout + 20min. Cardio Session
- 2nd – Monday – Sexy Back Workout
- 3rd – Tuesday – Bikini Abs HIIT Workout + 20min. Cardio Session
- 4th – Wednesday – No Gym, No Problem Workout (Workout 1)
- 5th – Thursday – Rest & Recovery
- 6th – Friday – The Bikini Top Workout
- 7th – Saturday – Bun Shaper Workout
WEEK 2 **Workout Breakdown**
- 8th – Sunday – Backless Dress + Dream Shape Abs Workout
- 9th – Monday – Tushy Toning & Mega Calorie Blasting Workout
- 10th – Tuesday – Mythical Sculpted Arms Workout
- 11th – Wednesday – Plyometrics Power Tabata + Squat Combo Challenge Workout
- 12th – Thursday – Rest & Recovery
- 13th – Friday – Train Mean; Get Lean Workout
- 14th – Saturday – Booty POW Elliptical HIIT Workout
WEEK 3 **Workout Breakdown**
- 15th – Sunday – No More Armpit Fat Workout + 20min. Cardio (optional)
- 16th – Monday – Tabata Lunge Shredder + Swiss–Ball Bliss Workout
- 17th – Tuesday – Best Elliptical Workouts for Weight Loss
- 18th – Wednesday – The “Hard Body” Workout
- 19th – Thursday – Rest & Recovery
- 20th – Friday – The Boob Booster Workout + 20min. Cardio (optional)
- 21th – Saturday – Victoria Secret Model Legs Workout
WEEK 4 **Workout Breakdown**
- 22nd – Sunday – Plankathon HIIT + “No More Arm Jiggle” Workout
- 23rd – Monday – Cellulite Eraser Workout
- 24th – Tuesday – Upper-Body Melt-Down Workout
- 25th – Wednesday – The “Bikini Model” Butt Workout (optional 20min. Cardio session)
- 26th – Thursday – Rest & Recovery
- 27th – Friday – The Best “Sports” Workout (workout C)
- 28th – Saturday – CoreBuster HIIT Workout
A 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body Ever!
Discover the best-kept secret in the food marketing industry and uncover the strategies that will effortlessly shed pounds off your body. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, a weekly shopping guide, a weekly food-prep guide, healthy fitness recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves, additional tips & tricks to keep you lean and much more. Click HERE for more details.