Ready to give those abs a solid burn? This Ab workout routine is composed of core blasting exercises combined with some high intensity cardiovascular moves that guarantee a great total body workout while focusing on your abs and burning some serious calories along the way! You’ll be moving quickly from one exercise to the next, so get ready to feel the burn and give it your 100%
Keep in mind that no matter how many crunches or abdominal workouts you do, a toned and well-defined mid-section comes from the kitchen. Eating a clean and balanced diet will get you quicker results that any amount of core exercises ever will!
What You’ll Need for this Workout
Ab Workout Routine: Breakdown
- Start off with a 5 minute warm-up session (you can warm-up using your favorite piece of cardio equipment or with your own bodyweight (jumping jacks, jog in place, etc.), as long as you get that heart rate up!
- Set your interval timer to: 10 sets of 30/10 second intervals
- Perform one exercise after the other (30 sec. each), resting 10 seconds between each exercise
- If any of these exercise are too difficult for you, you can modify them with an easier variation (or lighter weights)
- Once you’ve completed your set, take a short break (about 1 min or more if needed) and repeat 1 more time
- Don’t forget to cool-down and stretch those muscles
Spiderman Plank Crunch
Side Plank Crunch
Down Dog to Plank
Dumbbell Wood Chop
Jog in Placephoto credit
A 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body Ever!
Discover the best-kept secret in the food marketing industry and uncover the strategies that will effortlessly shed pounds off your body. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, a weekly shopping guide, a weekly food-prep guide, healthy fitness recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves, additional tips & tricks to keep you lean and much more. Click HERE for more details.