Many people don’t realize all that is involved when getting into shape and working out. Keeping yourself motivated can be a hard task after a while. If any of you are like me, I have my really good days, as well as some really bad days when it comes to self-motivation. Some days, I’m up dressed, ready and excited to hit the gym! Other days it takes some pushing and energy to get me ready to go. That is completely normal.
Following are some tricks I found, that really help me on those days that I’m simply just not feeling like myself and don’t want to do a thing:
- Remember why you started. What is your goal?! What made you want to get into shape and begin the journey you are on?
- Talk to yourself! Tell yourself you can do it. It’s only a short period of time out of your day.
- What else would you be doing during the time you’re at the gym?! I bet whatever it is… the gym is a much better idea! (:
- Think about how great you felt after your last workout. You know you want to feel that way again.
- Find a buddy to push you and hold you accountable. This will help get you moving!
- Imagine yourself in couple months after working hard in the gym every day, and remember if you slack off now, those results won’t be as good as they could be.
- DO NOT SELL YOURSELF SHORT!
The same goes for eating clean. Just remember what you are doing this for and why you want this so badly! You want to make yourself better. Improve those things you may dislike. It can be hard and the struggle may feel like too much to overcome at times, but you can do it! Stay positive and push yourself to your limits day in and day out. (:
!Serious about getting in shape?
Check out Tylor’s Online Services for: Individual Workouts & Meal Plans!
!Stay tuned for next week’s MFS Fit Babe Spotlight Series where our October Fit Babe, Tylor, shares her “Mind Fitness” Tips!
A 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body Ever!
Discover the best-kept secret in the food marketing industry and uncover the strategies that will effortlessly shed pounds off your body. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, a weekly shopping guide, a weekly food-prep guide, healthy fitness recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves, additional tips & tricks to keep you lean and much more. Click HERE for more details.