I’m a big fan of these super quick and easy-to-prepare tuna patties! Although I usually opt for fresh and wild-caught fishes, when I’m in a hurry (or just plain old too lazy to go to the market), this is definitely my go-to recipe. These healthy tuna patties are very tasty, absolutely satisfying and go along perfectly with a side salad!
Healthy Tuna Patties Ingredients
(makes 2 patties)
- 100 gr. drained tuna from a can
- 2 Tbsp. Oats
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese (or grated cheese of your choice)
- 1 Tbsp. chopped onions
- seasoning of your choice (i add a little bit of salt, pepper and paprika)
Healthy Tuna Patties Directions
- Mix all ingredients together
- Divide the mixture in two, form each part into a ball and then flatten into patties
- Heat your pan to medium/high and grease with oil or butter
- Cook tuna patties until golden on each side (about 3min. per side)
- Serve with a large salad or side dish of your choice!
A 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body Ever!
Discover the best-kept secret in the food marketing industry and uncover the strategies that will effortlessly shed pounds off your body. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, a weekly shopping guide, a weekly food-prep guide, healthy fitness recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves, additional tips & tricks to keep you lean and much more. Click HERE for more details.