Although I’m a big fan of functional training, for the sake of diversity, I’ve decided to add a basic gym full body workout routine to MFS’s workout database!
I realize that switching things up keeps things interesting as well as our muscles guessing! So today’s workout is all about targeting specific muscle groups individually until exhaustion! You’ll be pumping, feeling the burn and sculpting some strong and sexy muscles along the way… Are you ready to give it you 100%?
Enjoy the sweat guys!
What You’ll Need for this Workout
Ideally, you would have access to a gym in order to complete this workout. However, you can definitely pull it off from home! Here is the equipment you should have access to if working out from home:
- Elastic band
- Bench or some sort of flat surface that you can lie on to perform certain exercises (like a stepper)
Pump, Burn & Sculpt: Full Body Workout Infographic
Pump, Burn & Sculpt: Full Body Workout Breakdown
- Start off with a 20 minute steady state cardio session on your favorite piece of equipment (treadmill/elliptical/stair climber, etc.), making sure you take a few minute to warm-up properly
- Perform one exercise after the other (making sure that you complete all sets before moving to the next exercise)
- Prescribed number of sets and repetition for each exercise are listen below in the “Exercise Breakdown” section”
- Take a short break between each set (just enough to be able to perform the prescribed amount of repetitions with proper form)
- Once you’ve completed all sets of a given exercise, take a short break (about 1 min or more if needed) before moving to the next exercise
- If any of these exercise are too difficult for you, you can modify them with an easier variation or reduce the weight used
- Don’t forget to cool-down and stretch those muscles
Pump, Burn & Sculpt: Full Body Workout Exercise Breakdown
3 x 12-15 Cable Rows
3 x 12-15 Dumbbell Chest Flys
3 x 20 Dumbbell Walking Lunges
3 x 12-15 Barbell Hip Thrusts
(ps. thumbs up for Bret :The Glute Guy”! Check out his Booty Interview on MFS HERE)
2 x 12-15 Cable Crunches
2 x 12-15 Barbell Triceps Skull Crusher
2 x 12-15 Alternating Dumbbell Bicep Curl
2 x 12-15 Side Lateral Cable Raises/sidephoto credit
A 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body Ever!
Discover the best-kept secret in the food marketing industry and uncover the strategies that will effortlessly shed pounds off your body. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, a weekly shopping guide, a weekly food-prep guide, healthy fitness recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves, additional tips & tricks to keep you lean and much more. Click HERE for more details.