It’s that time of the month fitties!
Are you ready for the December 31-day Fitness Challenge?
This month’s fitness challenge is EXTRA special! For starters… we are welcoming a new year in 31 days from now, don’t we all want to look & feel our very BEST as we enter 2014?
Our workout program & meal plan will get you looking smashin’ hot & feeling vibrant, sexy & energetic for that New Year’s Eve party bash! On top of that, your online personal trainers (myself & Myriam via My Dream Shape) have decided to kick it up a notch and offer you a DELUXE EDITION of the December Fitness Challenge in Printable Format!
Now we’re talking!
The DELUXE EDITION of the December Fitness Challenge includes additional goodies that are not part of the free version offered on our blogs. In addition to the usual Full Workout Calendar, you’ll also be getting the following:
- All December workouts in printable edition
- 7-day Slimming & Fueling Whole-Food Meal Plan
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Log sheets to set your goals and keep track f your progress
- Body Stat Chart to measure your progress
- and additional fitness & diet tips to help you reach your goals this month!
We’ve decided to offer you the “December Fitness Challenge – DELUXE EDITION” at a low & affordable price!
Take advantage of our LAUNCH DISCOUNT & GET OUR eBook for only 11.95$ ((start anytime))
For this month’s Fitness Challenge, we have put together yet another kick-ass workout program that will get you STRONG, SEXY & FIT during December! Our goal was to create a workout plan that is fun, challenging and of course, effective. We’ve gathered and merged our workouts (from both our blogs) to bring you variety through multiple training techniques (such as Interval training, circuits training, body-weight training, weight training, supersets, Tabata training and so on…) to make sure you reap maximal benefits from your workouts while keeping it diverse and exciting all together!
How’s that sound?
December Fitness Challenge Guidelines & Tips
- Follow our December Workout Calendar: all workouts will be linked to their source every upcoming week, so make sure you bookmark this page!
- Use the “fitfor2014” #hashtag on social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) to share your progress with the community,
- Rest at least once a week: feel free to add 1-2 additional recovery days as needed (more isn’t necessarily better, you want to focus on the quality of your workouts and pushing yourself during each session). If you decide to workout 3-4 times a week, make sure to balance out your training program, you don’t want to end up doing 3 upper body workouts consecutively.
- As you know, diet is a huge part of the equation when it comes to getting in shape and seeing quick and lasting results, no matter how hard you train and push yourself, if you are not fueling your body properly according to your specific goals, you might get disappointed with your results. Browse through our healthy recipes & diet tips or purchase the DELUXE EDITION of the December Fitness Challenge for a full Meal Plan to follow during this month’s challenge.
- To get an idea of how many calories you should be consuming on a daily basis depending on your unique goal (fat loss, maintenance, muscle growth, etc.), go ahead and calculate your daily caloric needs to get an estimate.
- If you haven’t subscribed to our newsletter yet, enter your email in the box below to receive additional fitness tips, recipes and workouts straight to your inbox!
December Fitness Challenge Workout Calendar
December Fitness Challenge Workout Breakdown
WEEK 1 **Workout Breakdown**
- 1st – Sunday – Body Sculpting HIIT Workout
- 2nd – Monday – Ultimate Butt Building Gym Workout
- 3rd – Tuesday – Upper Body Melt-Down Workout
- 4th – Wednesday – Sexy As Hell – Core Gym Workout
- 5th – Thursday – Stretch & Tone – Full Body Workout
- 6th – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
- 7th – Saturday – 30min. Kettlebell – Total Body Workout
WEEK 2 **Workout Breakdown**
- 8th – Sunday – Plyometric Power ll + Dream Shape Abs Workout
- 9th – Monday – The Hard Buns Workout
- 10th – Tuesday – Mythical Sculpted Arms – Gym Workout
- 11th – Wednesday – Plankathon HIIT Workout
- 12th – Thursday – Train Mean, Get Lean Workout
- 13th – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
- 14th – Saturday – Feel the Burn & Do It Anyway HIIT Workout
WEEK 3 **Workout Breakdown**
- 15th – Sunday – Swiss Ball Bliss Workout
- 16th – Monday – Good Morning Fat Blaster HIIT Workout
- 17th – Tuesday – No More Armpit Fat HIIT Workout
- 18th – Wednesday – Booty Pump Circuit Workout
- 19th – Thursday – The Boob Booster Gym Workout
- 20th – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
- 21st – Saturday – Mega BodyBuilder HIIT Workout
WEEK 4 **Workout Breakdown**
- 22nd – Sunday – Cellulite Eraser – Gym Workout
- 23rd – Monday – The Backless Dress – Dumbbell Workout
- 24th – Tuesday – Bikini Model Butt – Gym Workout
- 25th – Wednesday – CoreBuster – HIIT Workout
- 26th – Thursday – Squat Combo Challenge Workout
- 27th – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
- 28th – Saturday – No more Arm Jiggle – Dumbbell Workout
WEEK 5 **Workout Breakdown**
Keep us posted on your progress via
(use hashtag: #fitfor2014)
Get in Tip-Top Shape for 2014!
The DELUXE EDITION of our December Fitness Challenge comes with all the workouts included in the challenge (in Printable Format), a 7-day Slimming & Fueling whole-food Meal Plan, Daily/Weekly/Monthly Log sheets to set your goals and track your progress, a Body Stat Chart to measure your progress as well as some EXTRA Fitness and Diet Tips to help you reach amazing results during this 31-day challenge! Grab the **December Fitness Challenge DELUXE EDITION** below: