I love browsing through Nike Women’s Youtube channel to get some new and exciting exercises into my workout routines.
What You’ll Need for this Workout
Nike Inspired Total Body Workout: Infographic
Nike Inspired Total Body Workout: Breakdown
- Start off with a 5 minute warm-up session (you can warm-up using your favorite piece of cardio equipment or with your own bodyweight (jumping jacks, jog in place, etc.), as long as you get that heart rate up!
- Complete 1 set of the exercises listed below, following the order in which they are shown
- Once you’ve completed 1 full set, take a short break (1-2 minutes – more if needed) and repeat for a total of 2 sets
- Your goal is to complete these exercises as quickly as possible, with minimal breaks in between each exercise while keeping a good form
- If any of these exercises are too difficult for you, you can modify them with an easier variation or take mini breaks in between exercises
- Don’t forget to cool-down and stretch those muscles
Nike Inspired Total Body Workout: Exercise Breakdown
10/side – Ski Jump To Cross Back Lunge (medicine ball – optional)
10 – Walk Outs
20 – Froggers
45sec. – Squat hold
20 – Hop Scotch to Arm Curls
10 – Cobra Planks
20 – Cardio Planks
10/side – Push away balance
20 – Ski Jumps to Single Leg Squat (medicine ball – optional)
10/side – Opposite Arm and Leg Extensionsphoto credit
A 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body Ever!
Discover the best-kept secret in the food marketing industry and uncover the strategies that will effortlessly shed pounds off your body. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, a weekly shopping guide, a weekly food-prep guide, healthy fitness recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves, additional tips & tricks to keep you lean and much more. Click HERE for more details.