It’s time to get “Fit4Feb”!!!
Now that the “New Year’s Resolution” hype has passed us by, are you still on board with your health & fitness regimen? Are you still committed to those goals and new empowering habits? Are you in this for the long haul?
If you’ve been slacking off lately, STOP RIGHT THERE! Bookmark this page & DECIDE TO COMMIT to this 4-week program & you will see AMAZING RESULTS! We’re super excited about putting out this new & refreshed 28 days Fitness Challenge for you all! Like every month, your online trainers, Myriam & I have created a workout program that is designed to get you STRONG, HEALTHY & SEXY from head to toe – in just 4 weeks!
You’ll be getting down & dirty with some & sweaty HIIT sessions; feeling the burn with our challenging circuits and supersets and workin’ on that hot bod with a diversity of training styles that will keep your body guessing and your heart rate pumping!
As we like to remind you all every once in a while…
Hot Summer Bodies are Made During the Winter!
So don’t postpone your healthy living or wait until the end of spring to get yourself back in shape… Seriously, isn’t that exhausting: having to go on “fad diets”, obsessing about what you eat and stressing about getting your figure ready for the bikini season? Why not feel amazing all year round?
Bring it ON February!!
HOLD UP!!! We’ve also made a DELUXE EDITION of the February Fitness Challenge which is available to you in Printable Format!
- Everything included in the free version of the challenge (offered in this post), plus:
- All February workouts in printable edition
- A flexible and customizable, “Fat Torching“ Meal Plan
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Printable Log sheets to set your goals and keep track of your progress
- A Printable Body Stat Chart to measure your progress
- and additional fitness & diet tips to help you reach your goals this month!
February Fitness Challenge Guidelines & Tips
- Follow our February Workout Calendar: all workouts will be linked to their source every upcoming week, so make sure you bookmark this page!
- Use the “fit4feb” #hashtag on social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) to share your progress with the rest of the community,
- Rest at least once a week: feel free to add 1-2 additional recovery days as needed (more isn’t necessarily better, you want to focus on the quality of your workouts and pushing yourself during each session). If you decide to workout 3-4 times a week, make sure to balance out your training program, you don’t want to end up doing 3 upper body workouts consecutively,
- As you know, diet is a huge part of the equation when it comes to getting in shape and seeing quick and lasting results, no matter how hard you train and push yourself, if you are not fueling your body properly, according to your specific goals, you might get disappointed with your results. Browse through our healthy recipes & diet tips or purchase the DELUXE EDITION of the February – Fitness Challenge for a full “Fat Torching“ Meal Plan to follow during this month’s challenge.
- To get an idea of how many calories you should be consuming on a daily basis, depending on your unique goal (fat loss, maintenance, muscle growth, etc.), go ahead and calculate your daily caloric needs to get an estimate.
Also, you may like to subscribe to our newsletter (right below) in order to receive your Free Daily Fitness Logs + new articles & extra goodies straight to your inbox!
February Fitness Challenge – Workout Calendar
February Fitness Challenge – Workout Breakdown
WEEK 1 **Workout Breakdown**
- 1st – Saturday – Train Mean Get Lean Workout
- 2nd – Sunday – Swiss Ball Bliss Workout
- 3rd – Monday – Mega Superset – Abs & Thighs Workout
- 4th – Tuesday – Pushup Attack HIIT – Chest Workout
- 5th – Wednesday – Ripped Legs + Abs – Killer Workout
- 6th – Thursday – The Backless Dress Workout
- 7th – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
WEEK 2 **Workout Breakdown**
- 8th – Saturday – Sexy Beast Circuit Workout
- 9th – Sunday – Badass Bade: Fat Burning HIIT Workout
- 10th – Monday – New Year’s Resolution Circuit Workout
- 11th – Tuesday – CoreBuster HIIT – Ab Workout
- 12th – Wednesday – Red Carpet: Chest, Shoulders & Abs Workout
- 13th – Thursday – Be My Valentine – Quickie Total Body HIIT Workout
- 14th – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
WEEK 3 **Workout Breakdown**
- 15th – Saturday – Squat Combo Challenge – Lower Body Workout
- 16th – Sunday – Sexy Back Workout
- 17th – Monday – Plankathon – HIIT Workout
- 18th – Tuesday – Upper Body Melt-Down Workout
- 19th – Wednesday – Ultimate Butt Building Workout
- 20th – Thursday – The Bikini Top – Circuit Workout
- 21st – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
WEEK 4 **Workout Breakdown**
- 22nd – Saturday – Megan Fox Workout Routine
- 23rd – Sunday – Booty Pump Circuit – Lower Body/Glute Workout
- 24th – Monday – No More Arm Jiggle – 500 reps Workout
- 25th – Tuesday – The Hard Buns Workout
- 26th – Wednesday – Sexy As Hell – Core Workout
- 27th – Thursday – Fab from Head to Toes Workout
- 28tht – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
Keep us posted on your progress via
(use hashtag: #fit4feb)
Ready to Get #Fit4Feb!
Grab your 4-week February – Fitness Challenge eBook
The DELUXE EDITION of our February – Fitness Challenge includes
all the February workouts (in Printable Format),
a “Fat Torching” Meal Plan (with recipes)
Daily/Weekly/Monthly Log sheets to set your goals and track your progress,
a Body Stat Chart to measure your progress
EXTRA Fitness and Diet Tips to help you reach amazing results during this 30-day challenge!