We see it way too often, people trying to get in tip-top shape weeks or even days before hitting the beach, and although you can achieve some noticeable results within a few short weeks of training your ass off and eating super clean, why not do it the fun and non-frustrating way, why not slowly get your body in-tune with the warmer days by starting off with a fun, effective yet challenging fitness regimen NOW?
Your 31-day Workout Program
We’ve got you covered with this month’s 31-day workout program! As we love to mix things up and keep our workouts diverse and exciting, we’ve put together a program that includes a variety of training styles and techniques! Your body will keep guessing and your mind will love the challenge!
You’ll be shredding off those stubborn winter excess pounds with our HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workouts, sculpting some seriously sexy & strong muscles with our weight-training sessions and squeezing in some total body tightening moves with our effective circuits and super-sets!
Join the Spring Shape Up – March Fitness Challenge!
**Print out your March 31-day Workout Calendar below**
March Fitness Challenge Guidelines & Tips
- Follow our March Workout Calendar: all workouts will be linked to their source every upcoming week, so make sure you bookmark this page & print out your workout calendar above!
- Use the “fit4spring” #hashtag on social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, etc.) to share your progress with the rest of the community,
- Rest at least once a week: feel free to add 1-2 additional recovery days as needed (more isn’t necessarily better, you want to focus on the quality of your workouts and pushing yourself during each session). If you decide to workout 3-4 times a week, make sure to balance out your training program, you don’t want to end up doing 3 upper body workouts consecutively,
- As you know, diet is a huge part of the equation when it comes to getting in shape and seeing quick and lasting results, no matter how hard you train and push yourself, if you are not fueling your body properly, according to your specific goals, you might get disappointed with your results. Browse through our healthy recipes & diet tips or purchase the DELUXE EDITION of the “Spring Shape Up – March Fitness Challenge” for a full “Fat Torching“ Meal Plan Sample to follow during this month’s challenge,
- To get an idea of how many calories you should be consuming on a daily basis, depending on your unique goal (fat loss, maintenance, muscle growth, etc.), go ahead and calculate your daily caloric needs to get an estimate.
Also, you may like to subscribe to our newsletter (right below) in order to receive your Free Daily Fitness Logs + new articles & extra goodies straight to your inbox!
Additional Fit Tools!
Get the most out of your 31-day fitness challenge!
>> Grab a copy of our “Spring Shape Up – March Fitness Challenge” eBook:
- All March workouts in printable edition
- A flexible and customizable, “Fat Torching“ Meal Plan
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Printable Log sheets to set your goals and keep track of your progress
- A Printable Body Stat Chart to measure your progress
- and additional fitness & diet tips to help you reach your goals this month!
Grab your copy of the “Spring Shape Up – March Fitness Challenge” eBook!
(for payment via PayPal click HERE)
>> Fuel your Body for Optimal Results with: The Body Fuel System!
I know it, you know it: there is simply no way that you can reach optimal results without eating the right amount of the right kind of foods, PERIOD! The Body Fuel System was created by my gal, health nut & blogger Bree! I’ve been following her guidelines and unique approach to healthy eating for over a year now & I am loving the results I’m getting. I feel energized and I’m enjoying eating clean more than EVER!
If you are tired of dieting, feeling deprived, confused and even frustrated about nutrition, this NON-BS COMPLETE guide to clean eating goes hand-in-hand with our workout program!
Here she is… Bree, aka. The Betty Rocker!
March Fitness Challenge – Workout Schedule
WEEK 1 **Workout Breakdown**
- 1st – Saturday – Back & Abs – Muscle Poppin DropSet Workout
- 2nd – Sunday – Burn Booty Burn – Glute Workout
- 3rd – Monday – Strong is Sexy – Arm Superset Workout
- 4th – Tuesday – Be my Valentines – Quickie Total Body HIIT Workout
- 5th – Wednesday – Ripped Legs + Abs – Killer Workout
- 6th – Thursday – Upper Body Blasting HIIT Workout
- 7th – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
WEEK 2 **Workout Breakdown**
- 8th – Saturday – Fab from Head to Toes Full Body Workout
- 9th – Sunday – Badass Warrior Babe Hiit Workout
- 10th – Monday – Red Carpet Workout (chest, shoulders & abs)
- 11th – Tuesday – Ultimate Butt Building Workout
- 12th – Wednesday – Wicked Stretch & Tone (full body workout)
- 13th – Thursday – Push Up Attack Hiit (chest workout)
- 14th – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
WEEK 3 **Workout Breakdown**
- 15th – Saturday – Sexy Beast Circuit
- 16th – Sunday – Badass Babe Cardio HIIT Workout
- 17th – Monday – Good Morning Fat Blasting HIIT Workout
- 18th – Tuesday – Upper Body Melt-Down Workout
- 19th – Wednesday – Victoria Secret Model Legs Workout
- 20th – Thursday – Plankathon HIIT Workout
- 21st – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
WEEK 4 **Workout Breakdown**
- 22nd – Saturday – Train Mean Get Lean – Full Body Gym Workout
- 23rd – Sunday – Booty Pow – Elliptical HIIT
- 24th – Monday – Megan Fox Workout Routine
- 25th – Tuesday – Corebuster HIIT Workout
- 26th – Wednesday – The Hard Buns Workout
- 27th – Thursday – Sexy As Hell Core Workout
- 28th – Friday – Rest Day (chill out and enjoy the recovery)!
WEEK 5 **Workout Breakdown**
A 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body Ever!
Discover the best-kept secret in the food marketing industry and uncover the strategies that will effortlessly shed pounds off your body. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, a weekly shopping guide, a weekly food-prep guide, healthy fitness recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves, additional tips & tricks to keep you lean and much more. Click HERE for more details.