Welcome to your June Workout Challenge!
Hey guys! Guess what? Your June 30 day Fitness Challenge & Workout Calendar are READY! Scroll down to print it out and stick it on your fridge!
Hah, I’m ready to get back to “Super Woman” mode, care to join me?
You might be surprised to see that we’ve actually cut down your workout/per week load to 5 instead of 6 training sessions. Does that mean that you’ll be missing out on something. Nope, on the contrary, we want to make sure that you are 100% recovered before starting each and every sweat session in order to give it your 100% and get better, quicker RESULTS! Makes sense?
Join the “Get Fit in June”: 30 day Fitness Challenge
**Print out your June Workout Calendar below**
June Fitness Challenge Guidelines & Tips
- Follow our June Workout Calendar: all workouts will be linked to their source every upcoming week, so make sure you bookmark this page & print out your workout calendar above!
- Use the “juneshred” #hashtag on social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, etc.) to share your progress with the rest of the community,
- Rest at least TWICE a week: feel free to add 1-2 additional recovery days as needed (more isn’t necessarily better, you want to focus on the quality of your workouts and pushing yourself during each session). If you decide to workout 3-4 times a week, make sure to balance out your training program, you don’t want to end up doing 3 upper body workouts consecutively,
- As you know, diet is a huge part of the equation when it comes to getting in shape and seeing quick and lasting results, no matter how hard you train and push yourself, if you are not fueling your body properly, according to your specific goals, you might get disappointed with your results. Browse through our healthy recipes & diet tips or grab a copy of “The Body Fuel System” to get your hands on a complete 30-day healthy eating guide that will assist you in getting into the best shape possible this month’s challenge.
- To get an idea of how many calories you should be consuming on a daily basis, depending on your unique goal (fat loss, maintenance, muscle growth, etc.), go ahead and calculate your daily caloric needs to get an estimate.
Additional Fit Tools!
Subscribe to our newsletter (right below) in order to receive your Free Daily Fitness Logs + new articles & extra goodies straight to your inbox!
Get the most out of your 30 day fitness challenge!
>> Fuel your Body for Optimal Results with: The Body Fuel System!
I know it, you know it: there is simply no way that you can reach optimal results without eating the right amount of the right kind of foods, PERIOD! The Body Fuel System was created by my gal, health nut & blogger Bree! I’ve been following her guidelines and unique approach to healthy eating for over a year now & I am loving the results I’m getting. I feel energized and I’m enjoying eating clean more than EVER!
If you are tired of dieting, feeling deprived, confused and even frustrated about nutrition, this NON-BS COMPLETE guide to clean eating goes hand-in-hand with our workout program!Here’s the rock star herself! Bree aka”The Betty Rocker”
June Fitness Challenge – Workout Schedule
WEEK 1 **Workout Breakdown**
- 1st – Sunday – Cellulite Eraser Workout
- 2nd – Monday – Boob Booster Workout
- 3rd – Tuesday – Bikini Abs HIIT Workout
- 4th – Wednesday – REST HOT STUFF (chill out & enjoy your recovery)!
- 5th – Thursday – Deck of Cards – Full Body Workout
- 6th – Friday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
- 7th – Saturday – Ripped Legs & Abs Killer Workout
WEEK 2 **Workout Breakdown**
- 8th – Sunday – Upper Body Melt-Down Workout
- 9th – Monday – Booty Poppin’ HIIT Workout (Spring HIIT Series no.2)
- 10th – Tuesday – Swiss Ball Bliss Workout
- 11th – Wednesday – REST HOT STUFF (chill out & enjoy your recovery)!
- 12th – Thursday – Total Body Resistance Band Workout
- 13th – Friday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
- 14th – Saturday – Prison Cell HIIT Workout (Spring HIIT Series no.5)
WEEK 3 **Workout Breakdown**
- 15th – Sunday – Train Mean Get Lean Workout
- 16th – Monday – Good Morning Fat Blasting HIIT Workout
- 17th – Tuesday – Victoria Secret Model Legs Workout
- 18th – Wednesday – REST HOT STUFF (chill out & enjoy your recovery)!
- 19th – Thursday – Red Carpet Workout
- 20th – Friday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
- 21st – Saturday – Sexy As Hell Core Workout
WEEK 4 **Workout Breakdown**
- 22nd – Sunday – Pump, Burn & Sculpt Workout
- 23rd – Monday – Bring It Hard Tabata HIIT Workout
- 24th – Tuesday – Abs & Thighs BURNOUT Workout
- 25th – Wednesday – REST HOT STUFF (chill out & enjoy your recovery)!
- 26th – Thursday – Tushy Toning, Mega Calorie Blasting: Stair Climbing Workout
- 27th – Friday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
- 28th – Saturday – 360- Meltdown HIIT Workout
WEEK 5 **Workout Breakdown**
A 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body Ever!
Discover the best-kept secret in the food marketing industry and uncover the strategies that will effortlessly shed pounds off your body. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, a weekly shopping guide, a weekly food-prep guide, healthy fitness recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves, additional tips & tricks to keep you lean and much more. Click HERE for more details.