Time for another smashing “Summer Quickie Sweat Session” fitties! Hope you’re up for this new blasting upper body workout which you can do from basically anywhere – if you want to stick to your workout routine and finally see noticeable results, you’ve got to cut the nonsense & excuse-proof your fitness!
What You’ll Need For this Workout
Print or Save this Workout on your Phone
Upper Body Goddess Workout: Breakdown
- Start off with a 5 minute warm-up session (you can warm-up using your favorite piece of cardio equipment or with your own bodyweight (jumping jacks, jog in place, etc.), as long as you get that heart rate up!
- Optional: do a 20 minute light cardio session before starting this workout (brisk walk, bike ride, elliptical, etc.)
- Complete 1 set of the exercises listed below consecutively (no breaks or minimal breaks between exercises), following the order in which they are shown
- Once you’ve completed all 4 exercises, take a short break (about 45-60 seconds) and repeat for a total of 3 sets (depending on your fitness level)
- Your goal is to complete all exercise reps efficiently while keeping a good form & taking minimal breaks in between exercises
- If any of these exercises are too difficult for you, you can modify them with an easier variation or take longer breaks in between exercises
- Don’t forget to cool-down and stretch those muscles once you’re all done!
Upper Body Goddess Workout: Exercise Demos
*Complete 3 Sets of the Following Exercises – Reps are listed prior to each exercise*
12-16 Pushup + Alternating Side Plank (1 rep = 1 pushup + 1 side plan)
20 Opposite Arm/Leg Superman (1 rep = 1 arm and opposite leg extension)
10-12 Reverse Fly
A 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body Ever!
Discover the best-kept secret in the food marketing industry and uncover the strategies that will effortlessly shed pounds off your body. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, a weekly shopping guide, a weekly food-prep guide, healthy fitness recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves, additional tips & tricks to keep you lean and much more. Click HERE for more details.