Ready to be #FIT4FALL ? We’ve got you covered with this months complete 30-day workout program! You’ll be getting your sweat on, toning up your entire body & getting functionally fit for everyday life! Scroll down to print out your “Fit 4 Fall – Workout Calendar” & don’t forget to check out our extra freebies & additional fit tools below for optimal results and performance!
Join the “Fit 4 Fall”: 30 day Fitness Challenge
**Print out your September Workout Calendar below**
September Fitness Challenge Guidelines & Tips
- Follow our September Workout Calendar: all workouts will be linked to their source every upcoming week, so make sure you bookmark this page & print out your workout calendar above!
- Use the #FIT4FALL #hashtag on social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, etc.) to share your progress with the rest of the community,
- Rest at least TWICE a week: feel free to add 1-2 additional recovery days as needed (more isn’t necessarily better, you want to focus on the quality of your workouts and pushing yourself during each session). If you decide to workout 3-4 times a week, make sure to balance out your training program, you don’t want to end up doing 3 upper body workouts consecutively,
- As you know, diet is a huge part of the equation when it comes to getting in shape and seeing quick and lasting results, no matter how hard you train and push yourself, if you are not fueling your body properly, according to your specific goals, you might get disappointed with your results. Browse through our healthy recipes & diet tips or grab a copy of “The Body Fuel System” to get your hands on a complete 30-day healthy eating guide that will assist you in getting into the best shape possible this month’s challenge.
- To get an idea of how many calories you should be consuming on a daily basis, depending on your unique goal (fat loss, maintenance, muscle growth, etc.), go ahead and calculate your daily caloric needs to get an estimate.
Additional Fit Tools!
Subscribe to our newsletter (right below) in order to receive your Free Daily Fitness Logs + new articles & extra goodies straight to your inbox!
Get the most out of your September fitness challenge!
>> Fuel your Body for Optimal Results with: The Body Fuel System!
I know it, you know it: there is simply no way that you can reach optimal results without eating the right amount of the right kind of foods, PERIOD! The Body Fuel System was created by my gal, health nut & blogger Bree! I’ve been following her guidelines and unique approach to healthy eating for over a year now & I am loving the results I’m getting. I feel energized and I’m enjoying eating clean more than EVER!
If you are tired of dieting, feeling deprived, confused and even frustrated about nutrition, this NON-BS COMPLETE guide to clean eating goes hand-in-hand with our workout program!Here’s the rock star herself! Bree aka”The Betty Rocker”
September Fitness Challenge – Workout Schedule
WEEK 1 **Workout Breakdown**
- 1st – Monday – The Megan Fox Workout
- 2nd – Tuesday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
- 3rd – Wednesday – Ultimate Butt Building Workout
- 4th – Thursday – Back Fat Blaster Workout
- 5th – Friday – Rest Day (Relax, chill out & recover hot stuff)!
- 6th – Saturday – Sexy as Hell Core Workout
- 7th – Sunday – Glutilicious Butt Workout
WEEK 2 **Workout Breakdown**
- 8th – Monday – Upper Body Goddess Workout
- 9th – Tuesday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
- 10th – Wednesday – Squat Combo Challenge Lower Body Workout
- 11th – Thursday – Unstoppable Upper Body & Core HIIT Workout
- 12th – Friday – Rest Day (Relax, chill out & recover hot stuff)!
- 13th – Saturday – Nike Inspired Total Body Workout
- 14th – Sunday – Inclined Treadmill Cardio HIIT
WEEK 3 **Workout Breakdown**
- 15th – Monday – Isometric Burn Circuit
- 16th – Tuesday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
- 17th – Wednesday – Good Morning Fat Blasting HIIT Workout
- 18th – Thursday – Real Booty POP Workout
- 19th – Friday – Rest Day (Relax, chill out & recover hot stuff)!
- 20th – Saturday – Bicep & Triceps Arm Superset Workout
- 21st – Sunday – Mega Superset Abs & Thighs Workout
WEEK 4 **Workout Breakdown**
- 22nd – Monday – Upper Body Meltdown Workout
- 23rd – Tuesday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
- 24th – Wednesday – CoreBuster HIIT Ab Workout
- 25th – Thursday – BootyFull – Lower Body & Glutes Workout Circuit
- 26th – Friday – Rest Day (Relax, chill out & recover hot stuff)!
- 27th – Saturday – Pushup Attack HIIT Chest Workout
- 28th – Sunday – Tabata Lunge Shredder Workout
WEEK 5 **Workout Breakdown**
- 29th – Monday – Bikini Prep – Shoulders, Back & Abs Workout
- 30th – Tuesday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
A 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body Ever!
Discover the best-kept secret in the food marketing industry and uncover the strategies that will effortlessly shed pounds off your body. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, a weekly shopping guide, a weekly food-prep guide, healthy fitness recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves, additional tips & tricks to keep you lean and much more. Click HERE for more details.