I’m back again with yet another delicious & nutritious healthy cookie recipe! This chocolate coconut oatmeal cookie recipe is really quick to prepare, contains no flour and only 1 tbsp of coconut sugar – now that’s my kind of cookie!
Healthy Chocolate Coconut Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
> Makes 8 Cookies
2 ripe mashed bananas
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp natural nut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar (you can use other sweeteners such as stevia or brown sugar too)
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp oatmeal (dry)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tbsp raisins (or other dried fruit of your choice)
- 10-15 hazelnuts (chopped in halves)
- 4 squares 85% cacao Lindt Chocolate – or other 70% + cacao chocolate
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, mix together banana, coconut oil, nut butter and sugar
- Once well combined, mix in oatmeal, shredded coconut and flax-seed
- And finally add dark chocolate, raisins & chopped hazelnuts to the mix
- Using a tablespoon, place 8 rounded portions of the batter on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Using a fork, gently press down each cookie – flattening them & forming desired cookie shape
- Bake for 15 minutes
– Cookie Monster xoxo
Craving MORE sweat treats? Make sure you check out MFS’s healthy snacks & desserts database!
A 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body Ever!
Discover the best-kept secret in the food marketing industry and uncover the strategies that will effortlessly shed pounds off your body. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, a weekly shopping guide, a weekly food-prep guide, healthy fitness recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves, additional tips & tricks to keep you lean and much more. Click HERE for more details.