1. I’m definitely a DIY kinda gal, scroll down the “End of the Three Fitness” page to discover kickass garage gym DIY ideas (DIY plyo boxes, barbels, tires & reverse hypers, etc.)!
2. Stop Fighting Food with Isabel’s free video series that teaches you how to stop being crazy around food and finally drop off the endless diet-binge cycle! HALLELUIAH!
3. Are we meant to be Vegan? Amazing, comprehensive & non BS Youtube video on nutrition and vitality with some of my favorite peeps!
4. I luuuuuuuv me some books! Just added the adorable “ Illustrated Guide To Becoming One With The Universe” by Yumi Sakugawa to my Amazon wishlist (still got 3 books on their way to my mailbox, I can’t be that greedy)!
5. I’ve been craving something “Wonder Women” lately, maybe I’ll start browsing through Zazzle’s database! If anybody happens to be in Connecticut, you should go check out the Wonder Woman Family Museum… pretty pleaaase!!!
6. Ever wonder how the most successful people manage their time? So do I!
7. We all burpee, or at least we’ve tried? Check out these 11 Variations That Will Make You Love Burpees (Video Tutorials) by my girl Shauna Harrison! Gotta love this lady <3
8. What Happens when we All Live to 100? Life expectancy keeps growing, I cannot stop but wonder if we would all live to 150 years of age or above if we’d all eat real food, move our bodies and be fueled by LOVE? What do you think?
9. YES! I want to make my own Mala! Find out how you can make yours HERE! And share a picture of your DIY Mala in the comment section below if you do!
10. I’ve been slightly obsessed with my crystals lately; from their healing properties to their sparkling swagger – I’ve discovered a new passion! You can learn more about crystals yourself in this online guide.
A 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body Ever!
Discover the best-kept secret in the food marketing industry and uncover the strategies that will effortlessly shed pounds off your body. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, a weekly shopping guide, a weekly food-prep guide, healthy fitness recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves, additional tips & tricks to keep you lean and much more. Click HERE for more details.