Welcome to your “FitOber” 31-day October Fitness Challenge peeps!
What’s up fitties! Are you ready for a new 31-day fitness challenge? This month, your e-trainers have boosted the HIIT sweat sessions in this “FitOber” calendar to get you in ultra fat burning mode while helping you sculpt a sexy, strong body 360 – As the cooler fall days approach, our mission is to keep your metabolism fizzling with energy as we transform your entire body in a fat burning, muscle sculpting furnace!
Join the “FitOber”: 31 day Fitness Challenge
**Print out your October Workout Calendar below**
October Fitness Challenge Guidelines & Tips
- Follow our October Workout Calendar: all workouts will be linked to their source every upcoming week, so make sure you bookmark this page & print out your workout calendar above!
- Use the #FitOber hashtag on social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, etc.) to share your progress with the rest of the community,
- Rest at least TWICE a week: feel free to add 1-2 additional recovery days as needed (more isn’t necessarily better, you want to focus on the quality of your workouts and pushing yourself during each session). If you decide to workout 3-4 times a week, make sure to balance out your training program, you don’t want to end up doing 3 upper body workouts consecutively,
- As you know, diet is a huge part of the equation when it comes to getting in shape and seeing quick and lasting results, no matter how hard you train and push yourself, if you are not fueling your body properly, according to your specific goals, you might get disappointed with your results. Browse through our healthy recipes & diet tips or grab a copy of “The Body Fuel System” to get your hands on a complete 31-day healthy eating guide that will assist you in getting into the best shape possible during this month’s challenge and way beyond…
- To get an idea of how many calories you should be consuming on a daily basis, depending on your unique goal (fat loss, maintenance, muscle growth, etc.), go ahead and calculate your daily caloric needs to get an estimate.
Additional Fit Tools!
Subscribe to our newsletter (right below) in order to receive your Free Daily Fitness Logs + new articles & extra goodies straight to your inbox!
Get the most out of your October fitness challenge!
>> Fuel your Body for Optimal Results with: The Body Fuel System!
I know it, you know it: there is simply no way that you can reach optimal results without eating the right amount of the right kind of foods, PERIOD! The Body Fuel System was created by my gal, health nut & blogger Bree! I’ve been following her guidelines and unique approach to healthy eating for over a year now & I am loving the results I’m getting. I feel energized and I’m enjoying eating clean more than EVER!
If you are tired of dieting, feeling deprived, confused and even frustrated about nutrition, this NON-BS COMPLETE guide to clean eating goes hand-in-hand with our workout program!Here’s the rock star herself! Bree aka”The Betty Rocker”
October Fitness Challenge – Workout Schedule
WEEK 1 **Workout Breakdown**
- 1st – Wednesday – Unstoppable Upper Body & Core HIIT Workout
- 2nd – Thursday – BootyFull Circuit – Lower Body & Glutes Workout
- 3rd – Friday – Rest Day (Relax, chill out & recover hot stuff)!
- 4th – Saturday – Mighty Sweaty & Toning Full Bodyweight Workout Circuit
- 5th – Sunday- 20 minutes Inclined Treadmill HIIT Workout
- 6th – Monday – Medicine Ball HIIT Workout
- 7th – Tuesday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
WEEK 2 **Workout Breakdown**
- 8th – Wednesday – The Real Booty POP Workout
- 9th – Thursday – Biceps & Triceps – Upper Body Superset
- 10th – Friday – Rest Day (Relax, chill out & recover hot stuff)!
- 11th – Saturday – 360 Lower Body Workout
- 12th – Sunday- Bodyweight Upper Body Workout
- 13th – Monday – Plankathon HIIT – Abs & Core Workout
- 14th – Tuesday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
WEEK 3 **Workout Breakdown**
- 15th – Wednesday – “All Eyes on Me” – Total Body HIIT Workout
- 16th – Thursday – Badass Babe – Fat Burning Cardio HIIT Workout
- 17th – Friday – Rest Day (Relax, chill out & recover hot stuff)!
- 18th – Saturday – Total Body Resistance Band Workout
- 19th – Sunday- Deck of Cards Workout Challenge
- 20th – Monday – Bikini Contest Prep Leg Workout
- 21st – Tuesday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
WEEK 4 **Workout Breakdown**
- 22nd – Wednesday – Back & Abs – Muscle Poppin’ Dropset Workout
- 23rd – Thursday – Red Carpet Workout (chest, shoulders & abs)
- 24th – Friday – Rest Day (Relax, chill out & recover hot stuff)!
- 25th – Saturday – Ultimate Butt Building Workout
- 26th – Sunday- Fantastic 5 – Total Body Quickie Workout
- 27th – Monday – Mega Superset – Abs & Thighs Workout
- 28th – Tuesday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
WEEK 5 **Workout Breakdown**
- 29th – Wednesday – DIY Cardio & Core Fat Burner Workout
- 30th – Thursday – Wicked Stretch & Tone – Halloween Full Body Workout
- 31th – Friday – Rest Day (Relax, chill out & recover hot stuff)!
A 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body Ever!
Discover the best-kept secret in the food marketing industry and uncover the strategies that will effortlessly shed pounds off your body. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, a weekly shopping guide, a weekly food-prep guide, healthy fitness recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves, additional tips & tricks to keep you lean and much more. Click HERE for more details.