2. If you’ve been following my online reads for the past couple of weeks, you know that I’ve discovered a newfound passion: CRYSTALS! Find out all about them in this super cute & entertaining short movie via Spirit Science.
3. And while we’re at it, make sure you browse through their “crystal” article database (I swear, there is a lot of juiciness to be found)!
4. Tara Stiles 10 Food Rules!
5. Who doesn’t LOVE podcasts? They are a perfect companion to my morning brisk walks & always set the tone right for the rest of the day! I’ve stumbled upon the Over the Moon Mag (where the divine feminine comes to party) Podcasts, definitely looking forward to tuning in!!
6. “Fix your Period – Home Course Study“, this surely caught my attention! PMS has been seriously affecting my LIFE – nt in a good way (I’m working on healing my cycle & “fixing” this disbalance in my body naturally at the moment but I might need some assistance)!
7. Are you an introvert who dreams of being a bigshot successful entrepreneur (I surely am)? Take a look at Ryan’s video & discover his no.1 tip on getting out of your shell & igniting your business.
8. I’m a little bit of a horoscope & tarot junky, how ’bout you? Find out about your scope for the rest of the month of October in The Numinous’s October Tarotscopes!
9. OMG, absolutely lovin’ Dana’s free printable “Eat Clean Grocery Lists” (vegan version available too), enjoy & don’t forget to eat clean my friends!
10. Fall is my absolute favorite season to…. READ BOOKS: check out Marie Claire’s list of Empowering Books for Women by Women & don’t forget to share some of your favorite (on & offline) reads in the comment section below !