Welcome to your 30-day #FIT4FLL November Fitness Challenge sweat warriors!
It’s definitely getting cooler on my side of the globe BUT that’s no excuse to slow you down… In fact, you should put extra emphasis on being more active daily during this time of the year in order to set the tone right for winter BECAUSE… your online trainers, myself (Izzy) & my girl Mimi via MDS are here to stay! We’ll have new workout calendars ready for you every single month, with new workouts, nutritional tips as well as motivational tools & tips + online support to keep YOU on track!
Join the “FIT4FALL”: 30-day Fitness Challenge
**Print out your November Workout Calendar below**
November Fitness Challenge Guidelines & Tips
- Follow our November Workout Calendar: all workouts will be linked to their source every upcoming week, so make sure you bookmark this page & print out your workout calendar above!
- Use the #FIT4FALL hashtag on social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, etc.) to share your progress with the rest of the community,
- Rest at least TWICE a week: feel free to add 1-2 additional recovery days as needed (more isn’t necessarily better, you want to focus on the quality of your workouts while giving your 100% during each session). If you decide to workout 3-4 times a week, make sure to balance out your training program, you don’t want to end up doing 3 upper body workouts consecutively. In case you need help with modifying the workout program to your needs, you can reach out to me any time!
- As you know, diet is a huge part of the equation when it comes to getting in shape and seeing quick and lasting results, no matter how hard you train and push yourself, if you are not fueling your body properly, according to your specific goals, you might get disappointed with your results. Browse through our healthy recipes & diet tips or grab a copy of “The Body Fuel System” to get your hands on a complete 30-day healthy eating guide that will assist you in getting into the best shape possible during this month’s challenge and way beyond…
- To get an idea of how many calories you should be consuming on a daily basis, depending on your unique goal (fat loss, maintenance, muscle growth, etc.), go ahead and calculate your daily caloric needs for an estimate.
Additional Fit Tools!
Subscribe to our newsletter (right below) in order to receive your Free Daily Fitness Logs + new articles & extra goodies straight to your inbox!
Get the most out of your November fitness challenge!
>> Fuel your Body for Optimal Results with: The Body Fuel System!
I know it, you know it: there is simply no way that you can reach optimal results without eating the right amount of the right kind of foods, PERIOD! The Body Fuel System was created by my gal, health nut & fitness blogger, Bree! I’ve been following her guidelines and unique approach to healthy eating for over a year now & I am loving the results I’m getting. I feel energized and I’m enjoying eating clean more than EVER!
If you are tired of dieting, feeling deprived, confused and even frustrated about nutrition, this NON-BS COMPLETE guide to clean eating goes hand-in-hand with our workout program!Here’s the rock star herself! Bree aka”The Betty Rocker”
November Fitness Challenge – Workout Schedule
WEEK 1 **Workout Breakdown**
- 1st – Saturday – 360 – Lower Body Circuit
- 2nd – Sunday – Perfect Arms – Bikini Prep Workout
- 3rd – Monday – Fantastic 5 – Total Body Quickie Workout
- 4th – Tuesday – Rest Day (Relax, chill out & recover hot stuff)!
- 5th – Wednesday- Burn Booty Burn – Glute Workout
- 6th – Thursday – Upper Body Goddess Workout
- 7th – Friday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
WEEK 2 **Workout Breakdown**
- 8th – Saturday – Kick & Tone AMRAP Workout
- 9th – Sunday – Upper Body Blasting HIIT
- 10th – Monday – Lower Body Lift & Sculpt Workout
- 11th – Tuesday – Rest Day (Relax, chill out & recover hot stuff)!
- 12th – Wednesday- Sexy as Hell Core Workout
- 13th – Thursday – Isometric Burn Workout
- 14th – Friday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
WEEK 3 **Workout Breakdown**
- 15th – Saturday – 30min. Kettlebell Total Body Toning Workout
- 16th – Sunday – Kiss my Booty Workout
- 17th – Monday – All Eyes on Me – Total Body HIIT Workout
- 18th – Tuesday – Rest Day (Relax, chill out & recover hot stuff)!
- 19th – Wednesday- Total Body Resistance Band Workout
- 20th – Thursday – CoreBuster HIIT – Ab Workout
- 21st – Friday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
WEEK 4 **Workout Breakdown**
- 22nd – Saturday – Feel the Burn & Do it Anyway – HIIT Workout
- 23rd – Sunday – The Hard Buns Workout
- 24th – Monday – The Backless Dress Workout
- 25th – Tuesday – Rest Day (Relax, chill out & recover hot stuff)!
- 26th – Wednesday- Ripped Legs & Abs Killer Workout
- 27th – Thursday – No More Arm Jiggle – 500 rep Workout
- 28th – Friday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
WEEK 5 **Workout Breakdown**
- 29th – Saturday – 15min. Good Morning Fat Blaster HIIT Workout
- 30th – Sunday – Tushy Toning Mega Calorie Blasting Stair Climbing Workout
A 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body Ever!
Discover the best-kept secret in the food marketing industry and uncover the strategies that will effortlessly shed pounds off your body. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, a weekly shopping guide, a weekly food-prep guide, healthy fitness recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves, additional tips & tricks to keep you lean and much more. Click HERE for more details.