Hey guys! Ready for a lower body lift & sculpt sweat session?
Today’s lower body workout is a bodyweight floorwork circuit that mainly focuses on the glutes and hamstrings, however, you may choose to use additional weights to increase the intensity of most exercises as long as you can perform each exercise with proper form prior to leveling up! Below, you will find some suggested equipment to use for extra weight!
What You’ll Need For this Workout
Print or Save this Workout on your Phone
Lower Body Lift & Sculpt Workout: Breakdown
- Start off with a 5 minute warm-up session (you can warm-up using your favorite piece of cardio equipment or with your own bodyweight (jumping jacks, jog in place, etc.), as long as you get that heart rate up!
- Optional: do a 20 minute light cardio session before starting this workout (brisk walk, bike ride, elliptical, etc.)
- Perform all 3 sets of each exercise listed below before proceeding to the next exercise
- Take a 30-60 sec. break between each set
- Your goal is to complete all exercise reps & sets efficiently while keeping a good form (if you lose your form, take a longer break or complete less reps/or reduce weights)
- If any of these exercises are too difficult for you, you can modify them with an easier variation or take longer breaks in between exercises
- Don’t forget to cool-down and stretch those muscles once you’re all done!
Lower Body Lift & Sculpt Workout: Exercise Demos
*Complete 3 Sets of the Following Exercises – Reps are listed prior to each exercise*
1-leg Bridge (20/side)
Kick Backs (20/side)
Side Plank Leg Abduction (10/side)
Alternate Reverse Leg Lifts (30 total = 15/side)
A Woman’s Guide to Building a Better Butt and Body!
This is not your run-of-the-mill fitness book. Developed by world-renowned gluteal expert Bret Contreras, Strong Curves offers an extensive fitness and
nutrition guide for women seeking to improve their physique, function, strength and mobility. Are you ready for those strong curves? Click HERE to grab your copy!