Why wait until January to start making healthier choices & feel your absolute BEST?
Taking care of your temple is the most rewarding thing you can do & there is no better way to start off 2015 than to already be in the flow of leading a fit & fabulous lifestyle! As always, your online trainers (myself & Miss Mimi from MDS) have put together a smashin’ hot workout calendar for you to follow this month – on top of that, you’ll find some great inspirations tools, nutritional tips that will help support your goals
AND some good old fashioned online support to help you stay on track, don’t be afraid to reach out if there is anything you need!
Join the “FIT42015”: 31-day Fitness Challenge
**Print out your December Workout Calendar below**
December Fitness Challenge Guidelines & Tips
- Follow our December Workout Calendar: all workouts will be linked to their source every upcoming week, so make sure you bookmark this page & print out your workout calendar above!
- Use the #FIT42015 hashtag on social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, etc.) to share your progress with the rest of the community,
- Rest at least TWICE a week: feel free to add 1-2 additional recovery days as needed (more isn’t necessarily better, you want to focus on the quality of your workouts while giving your 100% during each session). If you decide to workout 3-4 times a week, make sure to balance out your training program, you don’t want to end up doing 3 upper body workouts consecutively. In case you need help with modifying the workout program to your needs, you can reach out to me any time!
- As you know, diet is a huge part of the equation when it comes to getting in shape and seeing quick and lasting results, no matter how hard you train and push yourself, if you are not fueling your body properly, according to your specific goals, you might get disappointed with your results. Browse through our healthy recipes & diet tips or grab a copy of “The Body Fuel System” to get your hands on a complete 30-day healthy eating guide that will assist you in getting into the best shape possible during this month’s challenge and way beyond…
- To get an idea of how many calories you should be consuming on a daily basis, depending on your unique goal (fat loss, maintenance, muscle growth, etc.), go ahead and calculate your daily caloric needs for an estimate.
Additional Fit Tools!
1. Subscribe to our newsletter (right below) in order to receive your Free Daily Fitness Logs + new articles & extra goodies straight to your inbox!
2. Grab your free inspirational posters HERE!
3. Get the most out of your December fitness challenge!
>> Fuel your Body for Optimal Results with: The Body Fuel System!
I know it, you know it: there is simply no way that you can reach optimal results without eating the right amount of the right kind of foods, PERIOD! The Body Fuel System was created by my gal, health nut & fitness blogger, Bree! I’ve been following her guidelines and unique approach to healthy eating for over a year now & I am loving the results I’m getting. I feel energized and I’m enjoying eating clean more than EVER!
If you are tired of dieting, feeling deprived, confused and even frustrated about nutrition, this NON-BS COMPLETE guide to clean eating goes hand-in-hand with our workout program!Here’s the rock star herself! Bree aka”The Betty Rocker”
December Fitness Challenge – Workout Schedule
WEEK 1 **Workout Breakdown**
- 1st – Monday – Unstoppable Upper Body & Core – HIIT Workout
- 2nd – Tuesday – Rest Day (Relax, chill out & recover hot stuff)!
- 3rd – Wednesday – BootyFull – Lower Body Glute Circuit
- 4th – Thursday – Jump Around – Fat Burning Plyo Workout
- 5th – Friday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
- 6th – Saturday – Fierce & Strong Total Body Circuit
- 7th – Sunday – Badass Babe – Fat Burning Cardio HIIT Workout
WEEK 2 **Workout Breakdown**
- 8th – Monday – The Real Booty POP Workout
- 9th – Tuesday – Rest Day (Relax, chill out & recover hot stuff)!
- 10th – Wednesday – DIY Cardio & Core Fat Burner AMRAP Workout
- 11th – Thursday – Bikini Prep – Shoulder/Back & Abs Workout
- 12th – Friday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
- 13th – Saturday – Inclined Treadmill HIIT Workout
- 14th – Sunday – Deck of Cards – Hotel Room Workout
WEEK 3 **Workout Breakdown**
- 15th – Monday – Mega Superset – Abs & Thighs Workout
- 16th – Tuesday – Rest Day (Relax, chill out & recover hot stuff)!
- 17th – Wednesday – Fit-in-10 Fat Burner + AMRAP Workout
- 18th – Thursday – Pushup Attack – HIIT Chest Workout
- 19th – Friday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
- 20th – Saturday – Fab from Head to Toes – Nike Inspired Total Body Workout
- 21st – Sunday – Plankathon HIIT Workout
WEEK 4 **Workout Breakdown**
- 22nd – Monday – Ultimate Butt Building Workout
- 23rd – Tuesday – Rest Day (Relax, chill out & recover hot stuff)!
- 24th – Wednesday – The Boob-Booster Workout
- 25th – Thursday – Victoria Secret Model Legs Workout
- 26th – Friday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
- 27th – Saturday – Train Mean – Get Lean Workout
- 28th – Sunday – Bikini Abs HIIT Workout
WEEK 5 **Workout Breakdown**
Keep going, join the January Fitness Challenge!
A 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body Ever!
Discover the best-kept secret in the food marketing industry and uncover the strategies that will effortlessly shed pounds off your body. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, a weekly shopping guide, a weekly food-prep guide, healthy fitness recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves, additional tips & tricks to keep you lean and much more. Click HERE for more details.