Today’s workout is all about combining functionality with speed & agility without sacrificing proper form… Your goals is to complete as many reps as possible (AMRAP) of the 4 listed bodyweight exercises below. All throughout this workout, you want to make sure that you are doing all exercises through their full range of motion, remember, quality is always more important than quantity!
What You’ll Need For this Workout
Print or Save this Workout on your Phone
“FIT-IN-10” Fat Burner + AMRAP Workout: Breakdown
- Start off with a 5 minute warm-up session (you can warm-up using your favorite piece of cardio equipment or with your own bodyweight (jumping jacks, jog in place, etc.), as long as you get that heart rate up (I like to dance)!
- Set up your stopwatch or timer to 10 minutes
- Perform each exercise listed below, following prescribed amount of repetitions, quickly moving from one exercise to the next (with minimal breaks between exercises)
- Once you complete all 4 exercises, take a 60sec. break and repeat until your timer beeps (after 10 minutes)
- Your goal is to complete as many reps as possible while maintaining proper form all throughout the workout
- Don’t forget to cool-down and stretch those muscles!
“FIT-IN-10” Far Burner + AMRAP Workout: Exercise Demos
>> Timer Settings: 10 minutes/AMRAP
20 High Knees
20 Plank Jacks
20 Low Jacks
Better Workout. Better Results.
The GYMBOSS is a small, easy to use, repeating interval timer. This multi-use timer has many versatile functions that make it beneficial to virtually any type of exercise program. Start working out like a pro and reaching your goals TODAY!
Grab your Gymboss in the color of your choice HERE