Welcome to your 2015 Fit Babe January Fitness Challenge!
First off, I wanted to congratulate you on taking the first step to a fitter, stronger & happier you – YOU ROCK!
The most important investment you can make is in yourself – when we take care of our “temple” aka the only place we have to live in, we become far better equipped to face life’s challenges, move in the direction of our big juicy dreams and attract abundance into our lives. Getting fit & healthy will literally transform your life & allow you to become stronger from the inside out, allowing you to reach your goals in 2015!
The January fitness challenge is no quick fix solution! We don’t believe in those… if you want sustainable & lasting results, you’ve got to make it a lifestyle, a badass, empowering & rewarding one at that! You’ll find our monthly fitness challenges & workout calendars HERE so that you can stay on track all year round.
What to expect from your January workouts? Along with my fit gal Mimi via MDS, your online e-trainers have put together a smashing workout program combining a variety of training techniques (HIIT, AMRAP, bodyweight training, gym workouts, drop sets, etc.) to keep you challenged while enjoying the diversity of your sweat sessions. By following the January Workout Calendar, as well as our tips & guidelines, you can expect to strengthen & sculpt your entire body while burning off the stubborn fat & getting in tip-top shape! Are you ready to commit to be fit in 2015… keep reading!
Join the “2015 Fit Babe” January Fitness Challenge
**Print out your 31-day January Workout Calendar below**
Your Additional FIT-Tools!
1. Subscribe to our Newsletter (right below) in order to receive your Free Daily Fitness Logs + new articles & extra goodies straight to your inbox!
2. Grab your free Inspirational POWER Posters HERE!
3. Get the most out of your January fitness challenge!
“You are what you eat” – True, but you are also what you think… I don’t believe in dieting as you might already know, but I do believe in fueling your body like a pro & cultivating a healthy & sustainable relationship with food. It’s time to start smarter in 2015 & learn how to eat for both optimal results AND pleasure (yes, pleasure aka eating food you actually love, is key to lasting change). The Body Fuel System takes a mindful approach to nutrition & provides you with all the necessary tools to transform the way you view health & food so that you can finally get in shape & stay in shape while enjoying the journey. I’m a BIG fan!
If you are tired of dieting, feeling deprived, confused and even frustrated about nutrition, this NON-BS COMPLETE guide to clean eating goes hand-in-hand with our workout program!
>> Fuel your Body for Optimal Results with: The Body Fuel System!Here’s the rock star herself! Bree aka”The Betty Rocker”
January Fitness Challenge Guidelines & Tips
- Follow our January Workout Calendar: all workouts will be linked to their source every upcoming week, so make sure you bookmark this page & print out your workout calendar above!
- Use the #2015fitbabe hashtag on social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, etc.) to share your progress with the rest of the community,
- Rest at least TWICE a week: feel free to add 1-2 additional recovery days as needed (more isn’t necessarily better, you want to focus on the quality of your workouts while giving your 100% during each session). If you decide to workout 3-4 times a week, make sure to balance out your training program, you don’t want to end up doing 3 upper body workouts consecutively. In case you need help with modifying the workout program to your needs, you can reach out to me any time!
- As you know, diet is a huge part of the equation when it comes to getting in shape and seeing quick and lasting results, no matter how hard you train and push yourself, if you are not fueling your body properly, according to your specific goals, you might get disappointed with your results. Browse through our healthy recipes & diet tips or grab a copy of “The Body Fuel System” to get your hands on a complete 30-day healthy eating guide that will assist you in getting into the best shape possible during this month’s challenge and way beyond…
- To get an idea of how many calories you should be consuming on a daily basis, depending on your unique goal (fat loss, maintenance, muscle growth, etc.), go ahead and calculate your daily caloric needs for an estimate.
* REWARD YOURSELF We encourage you to set up a reward system. Taking care of your body & feeling like a million bucks is surely a reward on its own, on top of that, we suggest you set mini weekly rewards that will help reinforce your new habits. Here are a few examples: get a new hairdo, enjoy an afternoon pampering yourself, get yourself a new workout outfit, take a healthy cooking class, create a new & inspiring workout space in your home, schedule a photo-shoot session, make yourself a badass vision board with all of your big juicy dreams & goals, etc.
* GET YOUR MIND RIGHT Long term success all starts from one place… yep, your mindset. Let’s face it, you might be feeling motivated & determined right now BUT you will inevitably be facing triggers & challenges along the line that can slow down your progress or even cause you to stray away from your commitment – this is where “mind fitness” comes into play!
- Learn how to recognize your triggers, expect them instead of convincing yourself that you wont have any this time around – prepare for them, have a backup plan & learn how to forgive yourself if you “fall off the wagon”. The secret to lasting change isn’t perfection, it’s about not self-sabotaging yourself for slipping and standing right back up instead.
- Set up for success with the right beliefs. Treating your body like a Queen (or King) isn’t about deprivation, as long as you feel this way, it will be nearly impossible to stick to your goals. You need to move forward from a place of self-love & abundance instead. Always remind yourself of how rewarding & pleasurable your new lifestyle actually is, even if it is challenging at times…
- Setting up daily rituals is one of my all-time favorite tools to staying on track and setting up the right intentions for the day. You can Create your own rituals or try some of my favorites HERE.
January Fitness Challenge – Workout Schedule
WEEK 1 **Workout Breakdown**
- 1st – Thursday – Medicine Ball HIIT Workout
- 2nd – Friday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
- 3rd – Saturday – “Damage Control” Holiday Workout
- 4th – Sunday – Abs & Thighs Burnout Workout
- 5th – Monday – Upper Body Basting HIIT Workout
- 6th – Tuesday – Rest Day (Relax, chill out & recover hot stuff)!
- 7th – Wednesday – Isometric Burn Workout Circuit
WEEK 2 **Workout Breakdown**
- 8th – Thursday – DIY Cardio & Core Fat Burner Workout
- 9th – Friday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
- 10th – Saturday – Total Body Resistance Band Workout
- 11th – Sunday – Good Morning Fat Blaster HIIT Workout
- 12th – Monday – Upper Body Goddess Workout
- 13th – Tuesday – Rest Day (Relax, chill out & recover hot stuff)!
- 14th – Wednesday – “All Eyes on Me” Total Body HIIT Workout
WEEK 3 **Workout Breakdown**
- 15th – Thursday – Burn Booty Burn – Glute Workout
- 16th – Friday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
- 17th – Saturday – Just Move B*tch – Full Bodyweight Workout
- 18th – Sunday – Lower Body Cardio Burn Session (coming soon)
- 19th – Monday – Perfect Arms – Bikini Prep Workout
- 20th – Tuesday – Rest Day (Relax, chill out & recover hot stuff)!
- 21st – Wednesday – Kick & Tone AMRAP Workout
WEEK 4 **Workout Breakdown**
- 22nd – Thursday – Back & Abs Muscle Poppin’ Drop Set Workout
- 23rd – Friday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
- 24th – Saturday – 360º Lower Body Circuit Workout
- 25th – Sunday – Sexy As Hell Core Workout
- 26th – Monday – Burn Pump & Sculpt – Full Body Workout
- 27th – Tuesday – Rest Day (Relax, chill out & recover hot stuff)!
- 28th – Wednesday – Feel the Burn & Do It Anyway HIIT Workout
WEEK 5 **Workout Breakdown**
Start Smarter in 2015- Fuel your Body Like a Pro!
Discover the Ultimate Natural Fat Loss & “Get Insanely Healthy” eating guide. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, weekly shopping & food-prep guides, healthy fat burning recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves and additional tools & tips to keep you healthy, lean & sexy! Click HERE for more details.