Ready, set, SWEAT! It’s time for a lower body cardio BURN session my friends – full range of motion, high intensity fat burning bodyweight exercises, targeting the entire body while putting extra emphasis on that lower body BURN – are you ready for a challenge? Let’s GO!
What You’ll Need For this Workout
Lower Body Cardio Burn Session: Breakdown
- Start off with a 5 minute warm-up session (you can warm-up using your favorite piece of cardio equipment or with your own bodyweight (jumping jacks, jog in place, etc.), as long as you get that heart rate up!
- Set up your interval timer to 6 rounds of 20sec/10sec. intervals
- Complete 1 set of the exercises listed below, following the order in which they are shown (20sec. exercise/10sec. rest)
- Once you’ve completed the 6 exercises, take a short break (about 1 minute or more) and repeat for a total of 3 sets
- Your goal is to complete these exercises as quickly as possible, with minimal breaks in between each exercise while keeping a good form throughout the entire workout
- If any of these exercises are too difficult for you, you can modify them with an easier variation or take longer breaks in between exercises (more than 10 sec. / example: 15-20sec. breaks) or again, shorten the exercise interval time (15 sec. instead of 20 for example)
- Don’t forget to cool-down and stretch those muscles!
Lower Body Cardio Burn Session: Exercise Demos
Complete 3 sets of the following exercises / 20 sec. each, taking a 10 sec. break in between exercises
20 sec. Squat Side Kicks
20 sec. Chair Swings
20 sec. Prisoner Jacks
20 sec. Split Lunges
20 sec. Squat Jumps
20 sec. Lunge Kicks
Better Workout. Better Results.
The GYMBOSS is a small, easy to use, repeating interval timer. This multi-use timer has many versatile functions that make it beneficial to virtually any type of exercise program. Start working out like a pro and reaching your goals TODAY!
Grab your Gymboss in the color of your choice HERE