You’ve asked, I’ve delivered! Today’s “fit babe circuit” is an abs & thighs gym workout circuit consisting of 7 exercises targeting your entire core, glutes & legs – ready to get sweaty & toned? Let’s get busy!
What You’ll Need For this Workout
- Access to a gym!
Print or Save this Workout on your Phone
Abs & Thighs Gym Workout: Breakdown
- Start off with a 5 minute warm-up session (you can warm-up using your favorite piece of cardio equipment or with your own bodyweight (jumping jacks, jog in place, etc.), as long as you get that heart rate up!
- *Optional* you may want to include a 20min. Cardio session, once again using the equipment of your choice, prior to beginning your strength training circuit
- Complete 1 set of the exercises listed below, following the order in which they are shown & doing the prescribed amount of repetitions (12-15 reps/exercise)
- note: in exercises using resistance (weights), make sure you adjust the weight so that you can complete all reps using proper form, however, the last 2-3 reps should be harder to perform
- Once you’ve completed the 7 exercises, take a short break (about 1 minute or more) and repeat for a total of 3 sets
- If any of these exercises are too difficult for you, you can modify them with an easier variation or reduce the resistance (weight used) or again, perform less repetitions if needed
- Don’t forget to cool-down and stretch those muscles!
Abs & Thighs Gym Workout: Exercise Demos
Complete 3 sets of the following exercises / 12-15 re/exercise
12-15 Butt Blasters/side
12-15 Ab Pulldowns
12-15 Back Extensions
12-15 Bench Leg Pull Ins
12-15 Lying Leg Curls
12-15 Swiss Ball Plank Rolls/side
12-15 Standing Leg Abductions/side
Start Smarter in 2015- Fuel your Body Like a Pro!
Discover the Ultimate Natural Fat Loss & “Get Insanely Healthy” eating guide. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, weekly shopping & food-prep guides, healthy fat burning recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves and additional tools & tips to keep you healthy, lean & sexy! Click HERE for more details.