What You’ll Need For this Workout
Print or Save this Workout Infographic
“FIT-in-20” Full Body AMRAP Workout: Breakdown
- Start off with a 5-10 minute warm-up session (you can warm-up using your favorite piece of cardio equipment or with your own bodyweight (jumping jacks, jog in place, etc.), as long as you get that heart rate up (I like to dance)!
- Set up your stopwatch or timer to 20 minutes
- Perform each exercise listed below, following prescribed amount of repetitions, quickly moving from one exercise to the next (with minimal breaks between exercises)
- Once you complete all 4 exercises, take a 30-60sec. break and repeat until your timer beeps (after 20 minutes)
- Your goal is to complete as many reps as possible while maintaining proper form all throughout the workout
- Don’t forget to cool-down and stretch those muscles!
“Fit-in-20” Full Body AMRAP Workout: Exercise Description
>> Timer Settings: 20 minutes
- Bunny Hop Plank – start in a front plank position, hands underneath the shoulders, body in a straight line, core tight, looking downwards (neutral neck). Keeping your feet together and your core tight, hop to the right, twisting your torso & bringing your knees towards the right as well. For a more advanced variation, hop a little higher towards your right elbow. Jump back into plank position & repeat on the other side. Keep alternating sides until your time is up.
- 1-legged Bridge – start by lying down onto your back, placing both hands on the floor along the side of your body. Bend your right knee and lengthen the left leg off the ground, bringing it next to the right knee. Pushing through your right heel, push your pelvis up until you form a straight line from your shoulders to your knees, squeezing the glutes and engaging the hamstrings. Hold for a count & slowly come back down and repeat the prescribed amount of repetitions. Repeat on the other side.
- Single Leg Lateral Hop – start in a standing position, feet hips width apart. Stand on your right foot slightly bent, balancing on the left. Hop from side to side over an imaginary line (laterally), landing gently on the balls of your feet. Keep going until your time is up. Don’t forget to switch sides during your next set.
- Alternating Bird Dog – get down on all 4’s – keeping knees underneath your hips and arms underneath your shoulders & spine neutral. Simultaneously raise opposite arm and leg (ex. right arm/left leg v.v.) up until your form a straight line (arm and leg parallel to the ground). Make sure that your core is nice and tight and that your movement isn’t too fast. Hold the position for a couple seconds and repeat on the other side. Keep alternating sides until you completed the prescribed amount of reps.
How many sets where you able to COMPLETE? Let us know in the comment below!
A 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body Ever!
Fuel your body like a PRO – For ultimate health, optimal body composition & energy! The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly whole food eating plan, a weekly shopping guide, a weekly food-prep guide, healthy fitness recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves, additional tips & tricks to keep you lean and much more. Click HERE for more details.