I love the HYBA MOVEWEAR ad I’ve recently stumbled upon on Youtube! You know the kind of ad your don`t skip to watch your video because it captivated your attention so promptly? (old school marketers should get a hint, hmhm).
Check it out…
It reminded me of the relief & joy I`ve found when I changed the way I related to exercise. Nearly two decades ago, I began my fitness journey with one core drive – to look better… in hopes that my external appearance would bring in more attention, more joy, more love. It was a LONG & bittersweet journey before I realized that tighter abs didn`t actually bring in more love, as only more compassion & love towards myself could do that.
Over the past years, I went from “hard core unstoppable fitness warrior” to a more laid-back, “do what gets your groove on” kind of gal. I now realize that this kind of “more gentle“ and loving approach is present in many other areas of my life & has allowed me more space & permission to be myself instead of continuously resisting and fighting to FIT IN a mold I didn’t even like.
AND, I started to accept that sometimes I wouldn’t feel like moving as much and made it OK not too.
|”I became grateful for the opportunities I had to move my body as each time I`d move, I healed.”
MOVEment became more about FUN & self-expression, something I don’t want to go without for too long as I became aware that it was substantial to my well-being.
|”It`s not all about the cellulite, calories, killer guns and buns of steel (while that is all good, sure, enjoy it!) – Remembering how we, as human beings, are drawn to MOVEment, sweat, dance and play is HEALING in itself!”
5 Ways MOVEment Heals
- Releases Energy Blocks at an Emotional and Spiritual Level – ACTION gets things moving, not over-analysis. Release those stagnant, frozen emotions with movement, activating the chakras & propelling your forward.
- Taps into Brilliant Ideas – from a higher state of vibrational being, you open your mind and heart to a whole new level of possibilities which wouldn’t otherwise show up if, for say, you spend your days surfing the net with a side of nachos & gossip magazines. This state is accessible to you through movement, and the more you do it, the more your brilliant ideas have a chance of translating into form.
- Insta-phornins Anyone? We all know that exercises brings up a surge of those “oh-so-good“ feeling hormones – endorphins. Yes, it does take an initial effort to get them running but soon enough you`ll be running out for more (literally) because it`s the kind of free therapy guaranteeing to get you feeling lighter, happier, more confident EVERY TIME you finish that sweat session honey!
- Reinforces the Self-Love Muscle – One act of kindness will stimulate more. Taking care of your body will translate in other areas of your life. When I feel healthy, strong and ALIVE – I feel more creative and more in tune with my desires! YAYYY! Bring on the #bliss
- More Mental Clarity and Connection – Exercise is not only physical, it is mental too. For every movement, you need to coordinate different muscles, positioning your body accordingly and finding that last push of mental strength to even begin finishing your last rep – in turn, giving your brain as much of a workout. This mental fitness activity helps you build resilience, confidence & a strong connection to yourself and your potential.
Start thinking of exercise as something to celebrate instead of another nagging task. Try out different classes or forms of movement, do what works for you! Only YOU can identify what gets your groove on – enjoy the journey and always keep the rewards in mind.
A 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body Ever!
Discover the best-kept secret in the food marketing industry and uncover the strategies that will effortlessly shed pounds off your body. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, a weekly shopping guide, a weekly food-prep guide, healthy fitness recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves, additional tips & tricks to keep you lean and much more. Click HERE for more details.