So what’s this 30-day challenge all about?
It’s all about getting in tip-top shape this spring, and what better way to do so than to get all together for a new challenging battle! Our goal is to workout 5-6 times a week during the whole month of April, all participants who succeed in doing so will enter our draw for a chance to win a special prize . As you know, training hard can only get you so far, if you’re goal is to lose some weight, you will need to have your diet in check! Read on to find out how you can get ready & reach your fitness goals this April!
If you haven’t already, create your account at WeightTraining.com & join the battle: don’t forget to log in your workouts to accumulate points in the battle (click HERE to get more details about the Challenge).
- Subscribe to our newsletter (below this post) to get our Free Printable Fitness Logs and daily tips & tools to keep you going strong during this challenge
- Start your own tumblr blog and share your journey online to stay committed and motivated
- Check out Chaud’s post on pre and post-workout recipe shots or get some matcha source powder to get you fueled up & energized for a blasting workout session!
- Create a vision board to keep you motivated and focused
- Make a exercise commitment contract with yourself
- Create a kick-ass music playlist for your workouts; check out MFS’s Banging Workout Playlist to get some ideas
- Write down your grocery list & prepare your meal plan: Check out Tosca Reno’s “Eat-Clean Diet grocery list” and some of the meal plans here on MFS: 7-day Shredding Meal Plan/Clean & Lean Sample Meal Plan
- Find a special gift that you will reward yourself with for completing your 30-day challenge. A new outfit, a mini-getaway with the girls…
- Clean up your kitchen and get rid of all the processed food, junk and stuff you won’t need for the next 30-days
- Prepare your daily, weekly and monthly workout program. You can find some great workouts while browsing through our workout section. You can also get a complete workout program like “Beautiful Badass” that is already all set up for you and adjustable for your own needs.
- If you want to create your own workout program but need some extra guidance and some solid advice, check out Nia’s “Lift Like a Girl” Guide to get you all set up and ready to go!
- Create a daily ritual to keep you centered and prepared for the day ahead
- Figure out how you will deal with triggers that will come along, what’s your action plan? You might like to read “Getting Through the Rough Patches: The Secret to Reaching your Goals“!
- Get inspired while browsing through our “Motivation & Inspiration” tag
- Drop by MFS official Facebook Page to let us know how your day went & get some extra support
- Set up & write down you daily, weekly, and monthly fitness goals, make sure that they are realistic and doable
- Browse through our “Mind Fitness” section to get mentally prepared for your 30-day challenge
- Schedule your workouts in advance, if you can get them done first thing in the morning; make it a top priority!
- Learn to enjoy the journey and take it one day at the time!
- Invite your friend to join the battle via WeightTraining.com
- If you want to get serious results and are looking for an excellent diet plan to follow during your challenge, I highly recommend getting “Betty Rocker’s Body Fuel System: The 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body EVER” !!
The Betty Rocker Body Fuel System: A 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body Ever!
Discover the best-kept secret in the food marketing industry and uncover the strategies that will effortlessly shed pounds off your body. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, a weekly shopping guide, a weekly food-prep guide, healthy fitness recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves, additional tips & tricks to keep you lean and much more. Click HERE for more details.