Ready to bust some wicked moves before your head out for a smashing Halloween night? Using a combination of strengthening and lengthening exercises derived from yoga, ballet and Pilates techniques, this workout will get your core fired up while toning up your entire body! Focus on proper form over speed while going through each motion and avoid holding your breath; breath naturally and consistently throughout the entire workout.
What You’ll Need for this Workout
This workout doesn’t require any equipment what so ever since we’ll only be using our own body weight for resistance. Grab your yoga or exercise mat and let’s get rollin’, shall we?
- Start off with a 5 minute warm-up session (you can warm-up using your favorite piece of cardio equipment or with your own bodyweight (jumping jacks, jog in place, etc.), as long as you get that heart rate up!
- Perform one exercise after the other, following the prescribed amount of repetitions (see rep details in the exercise breakdown section below)
- If any of these exercise are too difficult for you, you can modify them with an easier variation
- Once you’ve completed your set, take a short break (about 1 min or more if needed) and repeat 1 more time
- Don’t forget to cool-down and stretch those muscles
10 x Bird Dog (right + left = 1 rep)
10 x Pilates Side Bend (per side)
20 x Single-leg Circles (per side)
10 x Dive Bomber
10 x Superman Twist (5/side = 10 total)
10 x Knee Tuck Twist + Leg extension (per side)
10 x Side Plank with + Leg Abduction (per side)
A 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body Ever!
Discover the best-kept secret in the food marketing industry and uncover the strategies that will effortlessly shed pounds off your body. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, a weekly shopping guide, a weekly food-prep guide, healthy fitness recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves, additional tips & tricks to keep you lean and much more. Click HERE for more details.