I love spending time at my cottage home! Surrounded by the beauty of nature & inspired by the simplicity of life, me and my man always have a blast putting together delicious meals with basic whole foods.
It amazes me how we can come up with so many delicious recipes by combining just a few ingredients together. Last week, I was craving something starchy, sweet and delicious & I came up with this super quick, super easy, vegan, paleo, JERF, gluten-free, whole food ((you name it)) oatmeal and banana cookie recipe. With no artificial sugars added, these babies turned out so moist, sweet & chewy, you will love to love em’
4 Ingredients Thumbprint “JERF” Cookie Recipe
BTW. JERF stands for Just Eat Real Food!
> Makes 6 cookies
2 mashed bananas (make sure they are ripped, otherwise your cookies wont turn out as sweet and moist)
- 1 cup of oats
- 2 heaping tbsp. ground flaxseeds
- 6 tsp. natural strawberry jam (or jam of your choice)
note: you can also substitute with the filling of your choice (ex. homemade applesauce or natural, no sugar added, fruit spreads)
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees
- In a medium bowl, combine and mix mashed bananas, oats and ground flax seeds together
- Using a tablespoon, place 6 big rounded portions of the batter on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Using a teaspoon, gently make an indentation in the center of each cookie
- Add 1 tsp. of natural jam into each cookie
- Bake for 12 minute
> per serving (1 cookie)
Quick note: the nutritional facts may vary depending on what filling you opt for.
Protein: 2,5 grams
Carbohydrates: 21,5 grams
Fat: 1,8 grams
Calories: 103 grams
A 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body Ever!
Discover the best-kept secret in the food marketing industry and uncover the strategies that will effortlessly shed pounds off your body. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, a weekly shopping guide, a weekly food-prep guide, healthy fitness recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves, additional tips & tricks to keep you lean and much more. Click HERE for more details.