Hey hey fit warriors! Today, I’ve got a new 12 minute Total Body Quickie workout session ready for you. This 5 exercise circuit is an AMRAP (meaning that your goal is to complete As Many Rounds As Possible – using good form, of course). This is a challenging bodyweight workout & you want to give your 100% for the best results possible! Ready, set, let’s sweat & sculp peeps!
What You’ll Need For this Workout
Print or Save this Workout on your Phone
“Fantastic 5” Total Body – Quickie Workout: Breakdown
- Start off with a 5 minute warm-up session (you can warm-up using your favorite piece of cardio equipment or with your own bodyweight (jumping jacks, jog in place, etc.), as long as you get that heart rate up (I like to dance)!
- Set up your stopwatch or timer to 12 minutes
- Perform each exercise listed below, following prescribed amount of repetitions, quickly moving from one exercise to the next (minimal to no breaks between exercises) until your timer beeps (after 12 minutes)
- If necessary, take mini-breaks in between rounds, keep in mind that your goal is to complete as many rounds as possible so you want to keep moving without underestimating proper form to reach optimal results (as long as you’re doing your best – you are a total badass!)
- Don’t forget to cool-down and stretch those muscles!
“Fantastic 5” Total Body – Quickie Workout: Exercise Demos
>> Timer Settings: 12 minutes/AMRAP
10 Inch Worms
30 Crab Kicks (1 kick = 1 rep)
10 HR (Hand Release) Pushups
10 Side Plank Kicks/side
10 Single Leg Squats/side
Better Workout. Better Results.
The GYMBOSS is a small, easy to use, repeating interval timer. This multi-use timer has many versatile functions that make it beneficial to virtually any type of exercise program. Start working out like a pro and reaching your goals TODAY!
Grab your Gymboss in the color of your choice HERE