The 7-Day Shredding Meal Plan!

January 14, 2013

Diet Challenges, Diet TIPS, Nutrition

featured 7 day shredding meal plan

This 7 day shredding meal plan is designed to BURN FAT and KICK START YOUR METABOLISM.

If you want visible RESULTS in a short period of time, this is the place to get started! As you decrease your energy intake (calories), you starts burning fat but not for long; your body is a smart machine, and as soon as you stay on a lower calorie diet for a longer periods of time, it receives signals to hold on to that fat and enters starvation mode (click HERE to read more about the benefits of calorie shifting for fat loss).

This is why you want to make sure than you are not keeping your caloric intake too low for a prolonged period. It is not in my habit to share somewhat “depriving” diet plans, but hear me out: sometimes, it’s good to get out of our comfort zones and get inspired by the labor of our hard work. Also, this meal plan is well balanced and will satisfy your cravings and sweet tooth as well, I don’t like to go to extremes when it is not necessary.

By no means should you feel hungry on this diet, you should NEVER starve yourself! For optimal results, once you complete this 7-day meal plan, you can go back to eating a balanced and healthy diet with a little more calories and a few cheat meals here and there before repeating this 7-day shredding meal plan. I know that this diet is pretty limited, but I’m sure that you can pull it off for such a short period of time. It’s not hard because we are hungry, it’s hard because we are used to eating for pure pleasure, out of boredom, for fun, etc.

Don’t forget to check out the tips listed below!

The 7 day Shredding Meal Plan Menu

7 day shredding meal plan oatmeal

Meal 1

• option 1: 1/2 cup oatmeal + 1/2 banana + 1/2 cup egg whites + 1 cup of berries (on the side)
  • option 2: 3 egg whites + 1 whole egg + 1 cup spinach + 1/2 cup veggies of your choice (tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms) + 1 slice of Ezekiel bread or other sprouted grain bread

7 day shredding meal plan salmon and asparagus

Meal 2

• 4 oz. protein + 1 cup veggies
  • example 1) Grilled chicken breast with asparagus
  • example 2) Baked tilapia with broccoli topped with seasoned extra virgin olive oil
  • example 3) Sardines served with mixed greens salad

7 day shredding meal plan rice veggies and tofu  Meal 3

• 4 oz. protein + 1 healthy carbohydrate (+ 1 cup veggies: optional)
  • option 1: 1 can tuna (in water) with 1/2 yam,  and 2 tbsp. salsa
  • option 2: Grilled tofu with 1/2 cup brown rice and 10-12 walnuts
  • option 3: kidney beans with 1/2 cup quinoa & 1/2 sliced avocado

7 day shredding meal plan apples and peanut butter

Meal 4

• option 1: 1 scoop protein powder + water or almond milk
  • option 2: 1 cup carrots or celery + 2 tbsp. hummus (see recipe HERE)
  • option 3: 1 apple + 1 tbsp. natural nut butter

7 day shredding meal plan chicken salad

Meal 5

• 4 oz. protein + 1-2 cup veggies
  • example 1) 2 cups mixed greens + grilled chicken or turkey
  • example 2) lean beef burger + sautéed veggies (carrots, onions, peppers)
  • example 3) chickpeas salad (with peppers, mushrooms, parsley, lemon juice, etc.)

7 day shredding meal plan protein shake

Meal 6 (optional)

• option 1: 1/2 cup cottage cheese + cinnamon
  • option 2: 1/2 plain natural yogurt + cinnamon (you can add stevia for sweetness)
  • option 2: scoop of your favorite protein powder with water or almond milk

TIPS

• Caloric intake: This meal plan contains approximately 1500-1600 calories. In order to customize it, calculate your daily caloric requirements with the calorie calculator and make the necessary adjustments (ex. if you need more calories, you can increase your portion size or if you require a smaller amount of calories, you can stick with 4-5 meals instead of 6). Just make sure that you are eating a minimum of 1200 calories per day for optimal results!
  • Protein sources: Chicken, turkey, extra lean beef, white or fatty fishes , eggs & egg whites, tofu, beans and lentils.
  • Healthy fats: Extra virgin olive oil, nuts & seeds (hazelnuts, almonds, cashews, walnuts, natural nut butter, chia, sunflower & flax seeds, etc.) avocado, wild salmon & other fatty fish (tuna, mackerel, herring, trout sardines).
  • Healthy carbs: Vegetable, fruits, beans & lentils and whole grains which we will use as our healthy carb source since we’ve already listed our fruits, veggies and beans in the food options above (brown rice, yams, quinoa, oats, whole wheat pasta, barley, bulgur, etc.)
  • What to drink: Water & tea. If you cannot go without coffee, limit it to one cup a day using stevia and only a little bit of low-fat milk or almond milk. Drink a glass of water first thing in the morning and before each meal to stay well hydrated and keep you from overeating.
  • Eating intervals: Since we will be eating 5-6 meals a day, it is important to space them 2-3 hours apart. This will rev-up our metabolism and provides your body with a steady flow of energy throughout the day.
  • How to prepare your lean protein: Your protein should be boiled, grilled, baked or steamed.
  • Meal 6: Is optional, if you do not feel hungry, feel free to skip it but it’s always good to have some nutrients available for proper recovery while you are at rest.
  • Reward yourself after you complete this 7-day diet challenge. Maybe a new piece of clothing or a refreshing day at the spa…
  • What to expect: Fat loss & more muscle definition! You can expect to lose 2-3 pound of pure fat, anything more than that can be water or simply the body cleaning up.
  • Condiments and seasoning suggestions: Lemon juice, garlic, hot sauce, olive oil, balsamic vinaigrette, low-sodium soya sauce, & spices (limit your sodium intake).
  • Preparing your meals: It’s always practical to have something ready in the fridge, especially when you are following a strict diet like this one. Do your groceries at the beginning of the week and plan out the week’s menu ahead. You can even start preparing your food and placing it in Tupperware to make things easier (cooked rice, grilled chicken, turkey patties, sautéed veggies, cut up veggies and mixed greens ready to make salads, etc.). I also find it practical to separate my meals into portion sizes so I don’t have to worry about overeating when I get back home from a busy day.
  • Workout: For optimal results, combine this diet with a solid training program; working out 4-6 times a week (both cardio and strength training). Browse through our WORKOUT category for ideas, you can also grab your free monthly workout calendars for an extra challenge!
  • Final note: This is not a starvation diet; you should always eat if you feel hunger. It might take a day or two to adapt to this way of eating but you should definitely feel energized and lighter every single day!

Also, you may like to subscribe to my newsletter (right below) in order to receive your Free Daily Fitness Logs + new articles + extra goodies straight to your inbox!

Let me know how it goes!

ps. For more meal ideas, check me out on Instagram!

MFS Suggests…

30 day shredding meal planThe Betty Rocker Body Fuel System

A 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body Ever!

Discover the best-kept secret in the food marketing industry and uncover the strategies that will effortlessly shed pounds off your body. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, a weekly shopping guide, a weekly food-prep guide, healthy fitness recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves, additional tips & tricks to keep you lean and much more. Click HERE for more details.

Isabella Bazzara

Isabella is the founder of My Fit Station. Her mission is to spread a healthy, balanced and FUN approach to mind/body health & fitness, one that encourages growth, empowerment and a lavish dose of self-loving!
, ,

265 Responses to “The 7-Day Shredding Meal Plan!”

1. Valeria Says:

Hi, I take a protein shake (Isopure) after my workout everyday. Should I replace a meal with the shake or can I just add it to the meal plan?

• Isabella Bazzara Says:

Hi Valeria, you can have your shake and then maybe have a smaller meal/snack instead of a full meal or you can replace it with the last meal. It’s perfectly fine to switch the order of the meals around, however, I wouldn’t recommend having oatmeal in the afternoon ;)

2. JohnM Says:

hi, I go the gym 3-4 times a week, a lift. Im just looking for a start to shredding and getting body fat lower to expose more definition. my question to you is, is this geared to a woman’s shredding, or can a man also use this. This is a great site, for both woman and men, and I was just seeing weather this is worth going for. thanks for your help.

• JohnM Says:

* and lift, not a lift.

• Isabella Bazzara Says:

Hi John. You can definitely use this plan to get shredded :) Just make sure you use the calorie calculator and adjust your portions as needed!

• JohnM Says:

Hi Isabella, thank you for your reply.
        I will use the calculator thank you.
        but should be using the Extreme Fat Loss calorie count for this?
        Maintenance 2448
        CALORIES/DAY
        Fat Loss 1958
        CALORIES/DAY
        Extreme Fat Loss 1469

• Isabella Bazzara Says:

It’s up to you John, most probably, you will find what works best fr YOU with trial and error! I wouldn’t personally go down to extreme fat loss (it simply isn’t necessary and you may end up frustrated, extremely deprived and hopeless) :)

3. Farhana Says:

Hi Isabella:)
    I just came across your site and it looks really great! I am novice to this whole new lifestyle change and clean eating. I’m obese and need to shred about 110 lbs. to get to a healthy BMI. I had some ques. about the shredding diet:
    1. How long does the meat last in tupperwares in the fridge? If I make like 5 chicken breasts to store in fridge and use as protein for meals do they only last 2
    Days and go bad??
    2. I have a sweet tooth and find I always sabotage my diet when it comes to my cravings. Any suggestions to curb that?
    3. Is this shredding diet safe to do weekly or just for 1 week?
    Any info will be helpful. Thank you:)

• Isabella Bazzara Says:

Welcome to MFS Farhana! And congrats on taking the step to a healthy lifestyle…. after all it’s not only about weight, it’s about the quality of our lives and our overall happiness at the end :)
      To answer your questions:
      1) Personally, I don’t like to keep my meat in the fridge for over 3 days but I do believe that it can last up to 5 days.
      2) I’ve got a sweet tooth as well, I hear ya! After my lunch is when it hits me and I like to have a square or two of dark organic chocolate with some black tea sweetened with stevia. In the morning I usually eat my oatmeal and I seriously make it taste amazing (using bananas, nut butter, raisins, cinnamon, vanilla flavored protein – you see how this can be delicious and nutritious all at once) so I don’t really feel deprived. I also learn how to make some super tasty sweets with healthy ingredients (you can browse through my recipes for ideas) and also, sometimes I’ll just treat myself to something sweet and not so healthy – moderation is KEY!
      3) Eating healthy, real, non-processed foods is ALWAY healthy, when I recommend going back to your regular diet I suggest that you can become more flexible by enjoying treats here and there, etc.
      Final not: if you are looking for a 30-day complete eating guide, I would definitely recommend checking out my gal Bree’s Body Fuel System here: http://bit.ly/1jIVKPF (you’ll find plenty of details in the link + Bree provides extra support and tips to all her clients).

Hope this helps a bit ;)

4. Karolina Says:

is porion size listed here for raw products or already cooked eg: 1/2 cup of rice? thx

5. katie Says:

I am so happy I found this shred and your site. I did the 7 day shred a little while ago and had great results. I lost about 4lbs and felt great. The first couple days were a struggle, but I had been eating such junk and overeating that I just had to get used to normal portion sizes. I’m embarking on my 2nd round of the 7 day shred and am just as excited as I was last time. You have inspired me to eat clean and I am happy to say I’m on my way to making this a lifestyle change!

6. Jane Says:

I’m curious. Would eating too much Greek yogurt make me fat? ..if for example all my snacks would be Greek yogurt? (the low-fat high protein kind– like Fage’s)

• Isabella Bazzara Says:

Hi Jane. Good question! The thing with any and every packaged foods is that they will never be as good for your body as natural real food is. In many cases, there are additional ingredients in Greek yogurt that make it so creamy – these ingredients are not all natural and all that good for you to begin with. If you love yogurt, I would suggest going for an organic natural kind (low-fat isn’t necessary – fat will not make YOU fat and usually when packaged foods contain less fat they contain more of other ingredients that aren’t healthy, ex. sweeteners). I would use fruit and nuts for the extra sweetness and crunch. In my opinion, Greek yogurt should not be eaten multiple times a day if your goal is to be healthy and loose weight, it’s just not a superfood like it claims to be! In my experience, the best way to lose fat and feel energized is to stick to REAL food and stay active (and have fun along the way)! Hope this helps a bit ;)

7. Karen Says:

I’m so excited, i started the diet today. I really hope this helps me lose pure fat and helps me with my cellulite.!!!

• Isabella Bazzara Says:

Eating clean will definitely help you drop fat and loose cellulite! On top of that it will improve your mood, concentration and give you some extra energy & confidence! This sounds like a sales pitch, haha! We <3 real food :)

8. Ambre999 Says:

I am SOOO glad I found this. I’ve been searching for something exactly like this for over a month. THANK YOU! A couple questions. I know you’re tired of answering the oatmeal question but how do you prepare it, I read 1/2 cup oats to about 1 cup of water but how/when do you add your egg whites?? I don’t want to screw that up! :) Last, if I eat all of this, then say I go and burn about 450-500+ calories at the gym, do I need to eat more to add the 450-500 calories back? If so, what do you suggest? And what’s best to eat right after a work out? Ugh.. So many questions.. Thank you for all of your help. I will keep you posted on my results. I plan to do this for 3-4 weeks. I’m so beyond excited.

• Isabella Bazzara Says:

I’m glad you found what you where looking for!
      For the oatmeal, I usually use 1/2 dry oats with 1/2 cup of water and then slowly add in more liquid until I get the consistency I desire (you can’t go wrong this way)!
      You can add the egg white right away or eat them on the side, whatever works best for you.
      About your daily required calories, check our the calculator in the post to get an idea of how much you need depending on you activity level.
      And finally, if the breakfast is too much for you so early in the morning, have a smoothie, or a banana before your workout sessions and you should be fine if you workout quickly after waking up ;)

9. Banksi Says:

Im just going to start this plan for a kick up the backside – I just wanted to comment that having been on my fitness journey for a couple of years now now ive read A LOT of stuff out there and met a LOAD of people in this industry BUT ive never seen a fitness professional so inspirational, involved and sensible as yourself. Thanks for the plan and your committment to your work – we’re all benefitting and very grateful :)

10. linda Says:

Hi Isabella, Is Miracle Whip or Mayo allowed?

• Isabella Bazzara Says:

I don’t like to categorize food as good or bad… so in my opinion, everything is allowed. However, if you want to fuel your body with REAL FOOD, I wouldn’t recommend eating miracle whip and mayo (unless it’s homemade) during your 7-day shred!

11. April Says:

Hi Isabella I started this diet two days ago and I think its pretty good the only thing is that before I really didn’t feel hungry and ate less and now I’m eating more and feel somewhat hungry is that normal? Also where it says 1/2 cup of oatmeal or egg whites would that be cooked or before cooking??? And meal 3 is that options or more like examples?? That’s it I think thanks:)

• Isabella Bazzara Says:

Hi April, by less, do you mean you ate less frequently or even smaller meals than the ones listed? When you eat every 2-3 hours, your metabolism cranks up and it is normal to feel hungry more frequently! Oatmeal (1/2 cup non cooked, egg white too). Meal 3 is: 4 oz. protein + 1 healthy carbohydrate (+ 1 cup veggies: optional), followed are some examples listed ;)

• April Says:

Thanks for replying so quick what I meant was I used to eat small meals but just 3 sometimes not too healthy but I didn’t eat as much as now and really didn’t feel hungry before but I’m just starting to eat really healthy to loose like 10 lbs. I can loose weight quick but gain it back because I indulge myself in sweets. My family is big and I’m always making cakes and all kinds of desserts for them and for myself that’s where I can control my self but I just started this diet and hopefully I can change my eating habits and later my family’s as well

• Isabella Bazzara Says:

I hear you girl! Make sure you use the calorie calculator to get a basic idea of how much you should be eating on a day-to-day basis. The food in this meal plan will in fact keep you fuller because it is high in nutrients :) About the sweet temptations… do not feel like you cannot ever enjoy a treat every now and then, this kind of approach can make you crave them even more and result in binge eating… and weight gain. When creating new habits and a lifestyle that works for you ((and your goals)), it is important to not categorize foods as “good” or “bad”, the idea is that you should want to fuel your lovely body with vibrant and healthy foods so that you can feel AWESOME! Also, having a treat every now and then is perfectly OK, you can browse through my recipes to find healthyfied alternatives to some of my favorite treats too… it’s all about creating new habits that will keep your body and your mind happy! Love yourself and enjoy the journey :)
          xoxo Isabella.

12. Meghan M. Says:

Hi!!! So this is Day 1 of this meal plan! I have lost a total of 90lbs and kept it off for 4 years but this past year I have gained 20lbs. I have continued to workout 5 days a week but my diet was not consistent. Although my diet was full of nutritious and healthy foods my portions were out of control; my excuse “I worked out so I can have 4tbs of peanut butter”. Even though I have continued my workout routines, you can’t out-train a bad diet. When I came across this meal plan, I knew this is what I needed to jump start my weight loss again and take control of my portions. I would love to stick with this for a month and see my progress!

• Isabella Bazzara Says:

Meghan, first thing: CONGRATS on your weight loss and new lifestyle! For many people, diet can be the trickiest part… I get where you’re coming from! It’s very common for people to overeat, there are many reasons why food can become comforting! Although we know how and what we “should” be eating, sometimes “life” (and our emotions) get in the way & sticking to a healthy and balanced diet can become a challenge. In my personal experience, I find that when things in my life get out of balance, whether I get stuck in a situation I don’t know how to handle or I feel trapped or unhappy in some aspect of my life: I tend to use food to comfort myself. Learning how to deal with life’s obstacles and creating a life that is fulfilling is crucial to weight loss in the long run! That being said, I believe that everybody can reach their goals while keeping in mind that our mindset is key to any achievement really! Enjoy fueling your body with healthy and vibrant foods & keep us posted on your progress :)

13. Devin Cruden Says:

Hey Isabella, i am on day 7 of this diet. And feel great. It truly does work. I’ve lost about 3-4 pounds and can see a better definition with my body. Especially my stomach. I was just wondering. Would you recommend to keep going? I’ve actually gotten really used to eating like this. And actually enjoy eating this way as well.

• Isabella Bazzara Says:

You go girl! Thanks for sharing your progress, It’s always great to hear back from you guys! There is absolutely nothing wrong with eating healthy on a day-to-day basis (surprise!). You just want to make sure that you are getting enough calories daily, especially if you’re training hard…you want to fuel that body adequately and have enough energy to recover and feel/look your very best! and of course, feel free to throw in a little treat every now and then, it’s a lifestyle & you don’t want to feel like you are not allowed to have a little something that is “not-so-healthy” from time to time. When eating clean becomes a habit, you actually crave less and less of the processed junk and you actually start getting excited about things like oatmeal, nuts, dark chocolate, kale :O I’m happy to hear that you’re enjoying eating this way, keep it up Devin!

14. Michelle Says:

I’ve read the question but yet have seen anyone comment on weather or not they have lost any weight on this plan. Just how much weight can you lose while on this plan?

• Isabella Bazzara Says:

Hi Michelle! It all depends on your current eating habits (and other factors)… this meal plan is very practical when you are trying to build new healthy habits. You can use the calorie counter found in the meal plan guidelines to get an estimate of your needs depending on your specific goal. I usually eat “clean” on a regular basis but there are times when I get off track and use this meal plan to get back on the wagon, cleanse and reenergize my body… this can result in 1-3 pounds of weight loss (in my experience). But there are many other benefits to fueling your body adequately, from feeling happier to having more energy and motivation to workout, it’s definitely a win-win!

15. Jenn Says:

Hello! Do you have an email address? I have quite a few questions about nutrition for you. Thanks!

16. Jenn Says:

I have been eating the oatmeal at breakfast, but it makes me so full that I am not very hungry by the next time I’m supposed to eat. Any suggestions or different meal ideas?

17. Jenn Says:

Hello! Just started doing this yesterday, and I am eating 1,200 – 1,400 calories per day (did the calorie calculator). How long can I stay on this? I’m really trying to make an overall lifestyle change, and this seems to be a great way of clean eating. So would it be okay to do this for awhile? Thanks so much!

18. Laurel Says:

Hi Isabelle, how much protein should I be eating? You have listed in protein is chicken, turkey, extra lean beef etc., but there is no amount of how much there or in your meal options.

THANKS, Laurel

19. Gina Says:

I’m vegetarian and don’t eat eggs or fish. What would be a good replacement?

20. Naeem Says:

Hi,
    I have a question regarding the 4 ounces of protein in meals 2, 3 and 5, is this the weight before or after cooking for example chicken loses water after being grilled.

Thanks
    Naeem

21. Miluska Says:

Should I eat the same amount of calories? I’m a nursing mom and don’t know I dont know if I should consume more calories? Thanks!

22. tyrone Says:

can i stay on this plan longer than 7 days

Hi Tyrone,
      There is no danger in eating healthy for a longer period of time, just make sure you are including enough calories into your diet… I personally think it does us more good than bad to have to occasional treat and eat something that we really crave even if it’s not the most healthy option out there :)

23. Alison Says:

I’m so excited to start this meal plan after the new year. I need a kick in the butt and hoping this will help along with my new exercise regime. Do you suggest any good recipes for any of the meals? I’ve been looking up some ideas that for the criteria but just wondering what you suggest. Also, I noticed that you don’t include cheese, is cheese a no, no?

• Isabella Says:

Hey Alison! For the purpose of this 7-day meal plan we have cut on dairy a bit. You can include cheese back into your diet after completing it :) As for the recipes, you can browse through my recipes on the blog. Also, my “New Year’s Resolution Fitness Challenge” eBook will be available for purchase tomorrow! It includes a shredding meal plan, workout program and many other goodies :) Keep me posted on your progress.
      Isabella :)

24. Autumn Says:

I work the overnight shift and breakfast is usually the last meal of my day. Will this affect the diet at all? i.e. too many carbs before going to bed?

• Isabella Says:

Hi Autumn, welcome to MFS! I suggest you simply switch the order of the meals to fit your schedule. So instead of having breakfast before sleep, you can have the last meal of the day as listed in the meal plan! Hope this helps.

25. Kln Says:

Hello! I was just wondering if this plan would work for someone who cant exercise (post surgery)?

• Isabella Says:

It’s hard for me to define that since I am not a doctor but in my opinion I don’t see why not since this is a healthy and balanced whole food meal plan :)

26. Julie Says:

What are the protein, fat, and carbs percentages we should be aiming for each day?:)

27. GPAPS Says:

hello i really need help to shred around 70kg how many weeks will it take doing this strick shredding diet plan??

• Isabella Says:

Hi there, welcome to MFS!
      I would really suggest creating weekly goals and focusing on your health and fitness one day at the time, as well as keeping your long term goal in mind…
      I would also highly recommend the 30-day Shredding Meal plan offered by my fellow blogger Bree. Her program is the whole package, it includes shopping lists, meal-plans, recipes, a food prep guide and much more to help you drop those stubborn pounds while getting insanely healthy!

28. Angie Says:

Hi
    My main question is, are the results from this meal plan based on combination of foods? do we get the same results if we take a certain food from one meal and combine it with a food from another? Also, with the exception of the the last few days, I train very often. I usually do heavy weight lifting anywhere from 4 to 6 times a week. My primary reason for wanting to follow this is to help improve my muscle tone. Is this plan appropriate for someone who trains as often as i do?

Thanks! :):)

Angie

Hi Angie,
      The 7-day shredding meal plan can serve you as a great guideline, however, I do recommend personalizing it depending on your own goals. For example, you can use an online calorie calculator and protein calculator to make sure that you are getting all the energy and nutrients that you need. As you know, we all come in different shapes and sizes and our goals are not identical. Once you know what your body needs to perform optimally and to get the best results you can make the proper adjustments. For example, I myself need to eat approximately 2100 calories per day to support my daily activity and workouts and to build strong muscles… not that a random calculator will give you the straight answer but with trial and error you can find the perfect fit for yourself. Hope this answers your question.

29. Raiza Says:

I came across this meal plan through pintrest. I love the website and all the monthly workouts and challanges!! I have some catching up to do for the month of november!! My husband and I want to do the meal plan ( to get back on track after all the halloween candy) Bit I was wondering if we both should follow the same portions as indicated? if not how much more protien/carbs/ veggies should I add to his meals? thanks so much in advance for your response!!! look forward to hearing from you!!! :)

Welcome to MFS Raiza!
      You will find a calorie calculator in the post, from there you can adjust your portion sizes and macro nutrients to fit your specific needs.
      Let me know if you have any additional questions!
      Have a lovely day :)

30. tina Says:

Hi,
    my husband and I really need a change in our diet and we both need to loose weight. We work full time jobs and I was wondering how to fit in all your meals when you only have 2 breaks a day.. Any suggestions??

Hi Tina.
      Planning is key!
      You can have your first meal at home or on your way to work. The next 2 meals, you can have during your breaks and finally, your last 2 meals at home. Make it work for YOU! If it’s too complicated to eat 5-6 times a day, opt for 4 instead…

31. chanice Says:

Hi, for food prepping can you cook broccoli etc then place it in the fridge for the next day and warm it up in the mirowave for example and then consume? my problem is food prepping atm and keeping food fresh enough throughout the week, thank you!

32. shredder diet Says:

thanks for the article, Great! You can continue following this clean meal plan making sure that you are getting sufficient calories

33. Naeem Says:

Hi, I have three questions.

First does it matter if you swap around meals like meal 4 with meal 2 as I am at uni so wold be easier to eat apples with peanut butter rather then a proper meal because of time constraints.

Secondly if you have a protein shake everyday, does this mean you can reduce protein intake for each meal.

Lastly when I go for a workout, and I have a shake afterwards, shall I have my scheduled meal anyway as I would have if I hadn’t. Does this affect the 2-3 hour window for eating.

• Isabella Says:

Hi Naeem. You can definitely switch the order of your meals to suit your individual needs. This meal plan should serve you as a guide, you don’t need to follow it by the letter. If you have a protein shake daily, you can remove 1 meal from the plan and replace it with the protein shake. You can have another meal after your shake (1-3 hours later, depending on the ingredients in your shake, if it’s just water and protein powder, you might want to have another meal sooner than later). Hope this helps :)

34. Ashley Says:

Might be a silly question but it says 1 cup of egg whites in meal 1 – does this mean 1 cup cooked or 1 cup liquid egg whites? What about the spinach in meal 1? Should it be one cup cooked or raw? Thanks!

35. Abro27 Says:

Hi, I am an 19 year old male who has always struggled with weight. I am now at about 14-16% bodyfat. My goal is yo eventually reach 8-10% bodyfat, while maintaining a good amount of muscle. The ideal thing would be a similar body type to that of a physique competitor.
    I am far from my goal but have seen some good results by following a diet similar to this for about 2 months now and went from 163lbs to now 151. The difference was that I weighed everything out and had a cheat meal every week. My diet was written by a “trainer” friend of mine but lately i have been having problems going to the bathroom and am getting a bit worried. So I’ve decided to try a new diet.
    My first question would be your thoughts on what I should do about my current diet.

Next, weighing out my food (especially veggies: broccoli, asparagus ect.) is a method that I really found efficient vs measuring it in cups.
    So my question here would be if there is a way to measure the veggies and other food groups (walnuts) by weighing them out(ounces) instead of measuring it in cups?
    And also, if this is a diet I should only follow for the 7 days or for a longer period of time(I.e a month or two)?

36. Ana Andrade Says:

Hi iam a mother to a 10 month old im 18 yrs old. And i really want to get my belly tucked in, i have a lonja lol how can i get started on these meals???

37. Stefanie Says:

Does it matter how you prepare the food? Like the oatmeal can you add anything to it, or the veggies can you season them, or the fish how should I prepare it?

• Isabella Says:

The directions to prepare meat are listen in the tips at the bottom of the post. You can prepare everything the way you like (besides deep frying and adding plenty of butter everywhere, lol). Keep it simple and balanced, use whole ingredients and spice your meals the way you enjoy eating it :)

38. cerra Says:

I plan on starting this shred tomorrow. But the only thing is, besides burning calories from typical everyday tasks, I also go to the gym 4 to 5 days out of the week and burn calories there too… but I also burn an extra 500 to 800 calories because I breastfeed…. do you have any suggestions or concerns for me? I’m thinking that because I’m in taking so much protein, it might help my supply. My supply will sometimes bike whenever I drink extra protein. Thank you in advance :-)

Cerra

39. Jason Says:

I just like the helpful information you provide to your articles.
    I’ll bookmark your blog and check once more right here regularly.
    I am fairly certain I will learn many new stuff right here!

Good luck for the following!

my web page :: Jason

• Isabella Says:

Thanks Jason… are you a columnist on mindbodygreen.com. I love that site :)

• itchick Says:

I have been on this meal plan for two weeks. I do take Sundays off though and eat what I like. I just wanted to let everyone know that besides the awesome results I have also noticed that my skin is glowing and people are commenting on it. Do you perhaps know why? Is it the spinach or maybe a combination of eating all this veggies. Loving this new way of life and my energy levels have sky rocket/

• Isabella Says:

That’s great news girl!!! Eating clean actually detoxifies your body and gives you more energy if done properly, it’s no wonder that you are glowing and feeling energized! Keep up the good work!

40. Jade Says:

I was wondering how my Kashi (Go Lean original) would work into Meal 1.

For a 1 cup serving (and I’m good with cutting back to 3/4, 1/2 – whatever) has 160 cal, 1g fat, 90mg sodium, 10g fiber, 9g sugar, 13g protein and 10g whole grains. I do put fat free skim milk in – but only enough to wet it – I don’t drink the milk that’s leftover in the bowl.

Thanks!

• Isabella Says:

Hi Jade, it seems like this would be a good alternative (feel free to drink up the leftover milk ;)). As long as your meals are well balanced, you should be good to go, maybe add a piece of fruit to the mix. Also, whenever you have the option to eat unprocessed foods, that’s definitely what I would recommend and the goal behind this 7-day meal plan…

41. Daniel Says:

Hey I’ve been eating one meal a day for the longest due to work I’m scared switching to 5 meals a day will cause me to lose weight any tips?

• Daniel Says:

I meant gain weight

• Isabella Says:

Hi Daniel, eating smaller meals more frequently won’t make you gain weight, it will actually give you more energy throughout the day and aid your body to burn calories more efficiently. If you are used to eating only 1 larger meal per day, I suggest you start by splitting that meal in half and maybe adding 1-2 snacks throughout the day. Once you are comfortable with that, introduce another mini meal to your routine and so forth…

42. gail Says:

hi my is Gail and I was wondering where is a good place to shop for these foods

• Isabella Says:

Hi Gail, I believe that you can find most of these ingredients at your local grocery store, if not, you can look for them in wholefood stores! I’ll be posting a new shop page with some of my favorite supplements and superfoods that will allow you to order these items online, stay tuned for that!

43. itchick Says:

Isabella

Been on this meal plan for three days and it ROCKS. I can already FEEL and SEE results. yay!

However because I am cutting out alcohol I am drinking two glasses of Coke Zero with dinner. Is this OK? I believe it helps me not wanting that glass of wine with my dinner.

thanks so much for this life changing meal plan. will do it often@

• Isabella Says:

That’s good to hear! Coke is definitely not something that I would recommend on this meal plan (or any meal plan for that matter), however, I do believe that everybody needs to do their best and take health and fitness one step at the time. It can be difficult to change all of our bad habits all at once, and it sounds like you are doing pretty well and getting some nice results already. So keep doing your best while slowly creating new habits that you can actually stick to. Perhaps you can try drinking some mineral water with a splash of citrus with your meals instead, wine might actually be better for you than coca cola too! :)

44. susana Says:

is greek yogurt carb or protein?

45. claire Says:

hey isa,

is soup a good choice? do you have any good recipes that incorporate protein and carbs. my bf made chicken sweetcorn soup but he put loads of potatoes in it ;-(

• Isabella Says:

Hi Claire… I love soup, it’s definitively a great option. I don’t have any recipes up on the blog but one really delicious and creamy recipe I love to make (and only takes about 5 minutes) is my simple broccoli soup. Simply bring 4 cups of water to boil with some broth (cube) and add a cup or 2 of broccoli + 2-3 garlic pieced. Cook for only 3 minutes or so and let it cool a little before blending it until it’s nice and smooth (do NOT overcook the broccoli). You can also use some extra seasoning to taste. This soup is so good and basically, all you are eating is broccoli…and water :o There is not much protein in here so you can have a protein serving on the side. I did post a vegetarian chili recipe with beans here: http://www.myfitstation.com/2011/11/03/vegetarian-chili-recipe/

46. Lockie Says:

Hey I’m just wondering once the seven day period is over how many calories should one revert back too eating each day… Just the recommended daily calorie intake for your age and sex? Andddd how long should somone wait to do this diet again without the body ‘going into starvation mode’?

Cheers

• Isabella Says:

Hi Lockie, basically you can eat clean all the time but during your 7-day shred, you might be limiting your caloric intake. So once you are done with the seven days, you can have a few days where you eat a little more calories before going back to the 7-day shred! For example, if you are eating just enough calories to support fat loss during 7 days, I’d recommend eating a little more for 2-3 days (for maintenance) before going back to fat burning mode, hope this helps!

47. zanna Says:

I’m confused for breakfast is the egg white on the side or do you cook your oatmeal with egg whites in?

48. Georgia Says:

Is the half cup of rice cooked or raw? Because half a cup raw turns into 1.5-2 when cooked!

If its raw, can I make it only a quarter cup and add in a post-workout protein shake without having to skip one meal?

49. Dani Says:

Hi, so sorry if this has already been asked, but I was wondering how long these foods usually keep in the fridge? I see most people do it the Tupperware way, preparing for the week ahead so I was wondering if you cook up all the meats etc straight away and store them for the whole week or usually just a few days ahead to keep it fresh? I’d love to just make them all up together to save time if they stay fresh most the week :)

• Isabella Says:

Hi Dani. I personally like to prepare my meals twice a week to keep them fresh, but it’s up to you…

• Gina Says:

Got up late today and did meal one and then meal 3 because their wont be enough time in the day ihad a. Apple with almond butter then I will go to meal 4 for dinner is that okay trying to lose my last 10 pounds

• Isabella Says:

That’s fine Gina. You want to make sure that you are eating when you are hungry and that you are getting the right amount of nutrients on a daily basis :)

• Gina Says:

I am on day two dont have the same veggies as you listed so iif I use different veggies is it a cup steamed and only eat carbs where you list them in the meals and also canyou use salad as your veggie to and if you use nuts as a snack how much should you eat trying to lose the last ten pounds and do you recommend a fat burner thank you

• Gina Says:

On the plan where would you put the fruit where the apple is or where it says when you have a carb listed and canyou switch up the veggies and meats as long as you stick to your amounts I’m trying to lose my last ten pounds its over a month and I’m hitting a plateau should I use a fat burner if yes can you suggest one and your plan is great everything you have on their i eat but my breakfast I do egg whites oatmeal mix together and two tsp of almond butter I can’t eat bananas thank you

50. Christina Says:

For a protein, would this recipe work?

2 cooked skinless, boneless chicken breasts – cut into cubes
    2 celery stalks, chopped
    1/4 red onion, chopped
    1/2 cup red seedless grapes, quartered
    1/2 cup Greek yogurt
    1 tsp garlic powder
    1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
    dash of sea salt

I am very excited to do this shred. I am just coming off vacation…lots of food and not as much exercise!

Hi Christina,
      It sounds perfect, just make sure you are getting the right amount of calories for your specific needs. You can use the online calorie calculator to get an estimate here: http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm
      It will also give you an idea of how much you should be eating if your goal is fat loss or maintenance.
      Have a great week,
      Isabella :)

• Christina Says:

Thank you! I’ve been eating clean for 2 days and noticed my sugar cravings or any cravings in general are gone. Real food tastes so good! I hope it’s not all in my head lol

51. For Girls Says:

great plan thanks!

52. jenny Says:

How many calories in the oatmeal breakfast

53. Kendall V Says:

Hi,

Bit of a silly question! Just wondering with the Meal 3 with kidney beans and 1/2 cup quinoa, do I cook with beans and the quinoa together? If so, how.

Thank you!

54. susana Says:

can I add other fruits? like watermelon, papaya, honeydew?

55. Stefanie Says:

How do you prepare the Oatmeal?

• Isabella Says:

I usually cook the 1/2 cup with about 1 cup of water and my banana or simply add it to 3/4 – 1 cup of hot/boiling water and top with bananas and serve!

56. jenny Says:

How many egg whites exactly do u use for the oatmeal

57. Buy garcinia Says:

Every single day is a brand new day to focus on shedding unwanted weight as well
    as staying healthy and this website has offered me a solution to remain targeted and I’m making great leaps toward achieving my ultimate figure. Thank you a lot.

58. Kain Says:

For meal 4 could I make a smoothie with some fruit and a scoop of whey?

59. Hannah Says:

Hi, I want to try this meal plan but I was just wondering if there is a certain time you shouldn’t eat past? I’m guessing you have to eat every 2-3 hours so what should I do if I end up missing a meal because I’d be at the gym? Or does it not matter?
    x

Hi Hannah!
      Ideally, you want to prepare your meals/lunches to go during this 7-day meal plan. It’s easy to back a piece of fruit and some nuts for example if you are in a hurry, and this way you will still be feeding your body regularly and providing it with healthy nutrients. If you have absolutely no options but to skip a meal, make sure you do not binge during the next meal and than you are getting sufficient energy (calories) for optimal results (no less than 1200 calories). I would recommend eating your last meal no later than 2 hours before you go to bed unless you are feeling HUNGRY. In this case, grab a lite and healthy snack! Hope this helps :)

60. Gianfranco Fracassi Says:

Would you be interested in link exchange?

61. Christina Says:

Hi! Quick question: I typically workout between meals 4 & 5. Would you recommend an additional protein shake after (for a total of 7 meals) or is meal 5 ok for postworkout?

Thank you! Great plan!

62. Fareed@forhealths Says:

Great meal Plean, thank you for the Meal 4 Recipe..Thanks again!

63. carmine Says:

Started today and im starving. Can i increase portion sizes?

• Isabella Says:

You surely can, make sure you are including a sufficient amount of calories into you daily meals. Since we all have different needs, it’s important to adjust this plan to our own!

64. Lina Says:

Can I use Dijon mustard as a condiment?

65. Tracie Says:

I have a few questions about this plan…how come the only fruit is banana? Are other fruits like apples too high in natural sugar? Also, and this question is off topic, but should I count calories before or after working out? I can’t find a concrete answer online. Thanks!

• Isabella Says:

You can have any fruit in the morning! As for the calories, I’m not sure I understand your question… You can calculate an estimate of your daily requirements and split it up into 5-6 meals, making sure you eat right after working out!

66. Solange Says:

Can i use coconut oil to cook my proteins?

67. Desiray Says:

This meal plan is awesome! I do it every time I need a push since the results are so very real and immediate. I plan on starting this up again but I recently developed an egg intolerance. Is there a substitute for the cup of egg whites every morning?

68. Dennise Says:

Are the meals listed above for each day or all to be eaten in one day and repeated for seven days I’m just somewhat confused.

• Isabella Says:

Hey Dennise! This is a meal plan that you can follow for 7 days (or more) with 6 daily meal options that you can play with and customize to your own needs and preferences. For example, for meal 1, you can have oatmeal or eggs, meal 2 can be your choice of protein and veggies, etc.
      Hope this clears it up…

• Rebecca Says:

about how many calories does this diet have in one day?

• Isabella Says:

About 1400-1600 depending on how you prepare your lean protein (oil) and the choice of your veggies (ex. broccoli vs. avocado). Make sure you calculate your daily caloric needs to find out what’s right for you and then you can adjust the meal plan to your needs!

• Isabella Says:

For example, if you need 1800 calories per day, you can increase your portion size or/and include the meal 6 into your plan ;)

69. Mayo Says:

Hi there! Enjoying the 7-day shred! Question: Can you eat cheese on this diet? Also, would you recommend low-fat Greek yogurt instead of nonfat?

Thanks!

• Isabella Says:

You can include some cheese and yogurt but I would strongly recommend to limit your dairy intake during the 7-day shredding plan (1 small portion is enough). As for the fat %, I wouldn’t worry too much, I always prefer opting for whole natural foods over the highly processed kind!

• Mayo Says:

Thank you! I am LOVING this! If I want to keep it up after 7days, what do you suggest I add or do differently?

• Isabella Says:

Great! You can continue following this clean meal plan making sure that you are getting sufficient calories, feel free to include a little cheat meal every now and then :)

70. chris Says:

im 298 lbs, looking to lose some weight, what adjustments do i need to make for my size?

71. Allison Says:

Is this plan for a woman also?

72. bianka Says:

Hi are you able to choose your 6 meals by mixing up to suit me or do I need to follow meal plan

73. ruby Says:

What is the “scoop of protein”? Is it a powder? And where do I buy it?

74. James Says:

I dont want to sound silly but how many of these meals should we eat per day?

• Isabella Says:

There are no silly questions James :)
      You should be eating about 5-6 mini meals a day, if that does not work for you, you can have 3-4 bigger meals (just make sure that you are eating the approriate amount of calories for your weight and fitness goals).

75. Andrea Says:

Hi, I am very active. I workout 6x/wk with HIIT and strength train 4x/wk. I am trying to lean down to about 17% bf. I’m currently at 21%. I know my diet requires me to eat my lean body mass weight in grams of protein. Would a diet like this provide me with enough protein for that? I would replace a meal with a shake to add more protein but I’m looking for around 100-120g protein. I’m 5’1, 117.

• Isabella Says:

Hi Andrea, although protein is an important factor in your diet, if you are looking to lose body fat, I highly recommend focusing on eating whole foods (real food).This means: veggies (a lot of them), nuts & seeds, lean protein, whole grains (brown rice, quinoa, bulgur, etc.), healthy fats (olive oil, fatty fish, avocado…) and let’s not forget water. You want to avoid processed foods and hidden sugars as well. I think that you are getting enough protein for you body weight and size, just make sure you don’t over do it with the HIITs, it takes your body at least 24-48 hours to recover from this type of intensive training. You might also want to try intermittent fasting to boost your fat loss and hold on to those hard earned muscles, you can watch this video for more info: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRqAg4QHQTc

• Andrea Says:

Thanks! I do eat very healthily (one cheat meal per week), and drink at least a gallon of water per day. On days I do HIIT it’s for cardio and I do 20min HIIT and 10-20min low impact depending on whether it is also a strength training day or not. I will look into the video and also look up intermittent fasting. Thanks! I calculated my macronutrients and protein intake on this plan and tweaked it a little to better fit me. I’m starting today. Will keep you updated!

76. dscull Says:

LIES! Oatmeal is a glucose bomb!

77. TJR Says:

What all do you put in your oatmeal? Can you put peanut butter, honey..stuff like like that?

78. Sheena Says:

Can you prepare all these meals a week in advance, and keep them refrigerated for 7 days? For example, will the cooked egg whites still be good after 7 days?

79. Barbie Says:

I hate to ask this, but I am new to eating clean. Is the oatmeal and quinoa measured before or after cooking ?

• Isabella Says:

There are no silly question ;)
      They are measured before cooking! Once again, you want to calculate your daily caloric needs to have a better idea of how much calories you need daily, we are all different and have unique goals!

80. Maria Says:

Hello, have recently purchased the product. I have not started yet, still completing the 7 day.
    I have measured my body weight with the formula you have provided but it works out at approximate 53.0 grams per serving each protein serving. If I’m going to make the receipts i dont understand what portions I’m supposed to have.
    Please provide me with an address which I can contact to ascertain details if required.

Thanks
    Maria

81. Eve Says:

Is using Splenda to sweeten tea or lemonade ok?

82. Angel Says:

Can yoy still drink protein shakes with this diet?

83. makayla Says:

how would i caculate the amount of calories that the food has? like how much is 1/2 cup of oatmeal?

84. Amber Says:

Hi there! Is it ok if I don’t eat all the options listed? For example this morning I was only able to eat the egg whites not the oatmeal & bananas. Is that ok?

• Isabella Says:

Hi Amber, you don’t have to follow the meal plan to the letter, instead use it as a guideline. For example if you didn’t have that banana in your oatmeal, perhaps you’ll have a piece of fruit later on as a snack. Meal 6 is optional so you definitely should not be eating it if you don’t feel hungry!

• hana Says:

is that the main meal you’ve listed in your planner? what about the rest of the day.. or do I just mix n match 3 meals into one day?

85. Rebecca Drake Says:

Hi,
    I know you mentioned the oatmeal measurement was dry, are the 1/2 cup quinoa and brown rice options measured dry also?

Thanks!

• Isabella Says:

Yes you can use the same measurements, once again you want to take your caloric intake into consideration. It might not be that same for someone looking to lose weight and needing 1600 calories vs. somebody who needs 2100 calories a day…

86. Stephanie Says:

On meal 4 and meal 6, it isnt listed what you should have only the options. (example: on Meal 5 it has 4 oz protein + 1-2 cups veggies, then lists 3 examples of what you could eat, on 4 & 6 it only lists the examples) I hope that made sense, i think it confused me!! lol

• Stephanie Says:

meal 1 is the same way, just noticed that, i was probably distracted by the oatmeal and bananas! 2 of my most favorite things!

• Isabella Says:

Hey Stephanie. I understand, the reason why for some meals I provide examples is for you to be able to make your own modifications depending on your preferences, it gives you some guidelines and more options. Meal 4 for examples gives you just a few options that you can chose from but I believe that it’s enough for a 7 day meal plan.

87. Anna Says:

I finished Day 1 and I’m sooo full, so I skipped the last optional meal. Looking forward to seeing the results. :) When I get in a rut, I either tend to overeat or undereat. I like that this reminds me to eat.

88. Samantha Says:

So you eat all of these meals (6 meals total) everyday?

• Isabella Says:

Yes but these are not 5-6 large meals. For example, if you eat 1700 calories a day, you will prepare each meal accordingly! You can find a link in the post to calculate your approximate daily caloric needs depending on your specific goal.

89. Bethany Says:

Is the oatmeal measurement dry or cooked? :)

90. Lex Says:

Can you do this if your pregnant and trying to eat as healthy as possible?

• Isabella Says:

I don’t see why not Lex!
      This is a diet that is comprised of wholesome foods, ideal for you and the little one growing in your tummy :)
      Of course, you want to adjust your caloric intake depending on your requirements…

91. Catherine Says:

Just completed the seven days and it went really well! Is it okay to continue on with this? My normal eating habits aren’t the best so I’m not sure the best way to make sure I don’t gain back what I lost!

Good job Catherine!
      You can definitely keep it up, just make sure you are getting all of your nutrients and caloric needs met. The only reason I don’t suggest to stick to this diet or any diet for that matter, is because I don’t want people to feel like they cannot enjoy their favorite treats and foods on a regular basis. But overall, this is a well-rounded nutritional plan that can be followed on a daily basis, of course, you might want to enjoy an extra treat here and there but besides from that, I think that it’s a great plan that can be adjusted to everybody’s individual needs!
      Keep up the good work girl ;)

92. jude Says:

hello!
    does this diet can be used by males also?

93. Leia Says:

I have exactly 1 hr before I workout, what do I eat? what would I eat right after? I usually just do a shake.

94. Kristen Says:

For meal 3, option 3, what size is the portion of beans?

This is awesome, by the way!!

95. VIctoria Says:

Do you have to follow the options listed or can I substitute different proteins, veggies etc? Also, when you say 1 healthy carb, do you mean 1 cup or 1 serving size? Can I add in healthy fats?

• Isabella Says:

Yes Victoria, you can substitute for the protein of your choice, see the tips section at the bottom of the post for some ideas, there are also some healthy fat options listed (you can use olive oil and avocadoes in your salad for example).
      Have a great 7-day shredding week!
      Isabella ;)

96. Jean Says:

Is the weight for protein in raw form or cooked?

97. allissia Says:

Do you find the prepared meals for the week stay fresh in the fridge. i always worry how long things stay fresh for, like i can cook the chicken and fish on sunday and it will be ok on friday still?

Thanks
    Allissia

• Isabella Says:

Honestly I prefer preparing my meals for only 3 days in advance, not more…
      But then you can prepare the stuff for the rest of the week, like marinate your chicken, cut up your veggies, etc. so that you can get then ready quickly.

98. Beth Says:

what type of oatmeal do you use for the 7 day shred?

99. Angela Says:

Just curious of approximately how many calories this 7-day shred is??? Thanks!

Hi Angela,
      It all depends on your specific goals and caloric needs.
      You can adjust the portions depending on these factors. If you want to have an idea of how many calories you need for weight loss, you can find out here: http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm
      Again, this will give you a general idea but you may have to play with the numbers…
      Isabella :)

• Heather Sims Says:

Ooooh! So, depending on you calorie needs, the portions may vary a little? For instance, meal 2 might be 3 oz protein and .5-1 cup veggies, or meal 4 might be half an apple and peanut butter…. is this correct? That might be a little less daunting- I loved the plan because I can’t really do big meals (but gotta have my variety!) but this seemed like a little too much food for me. I would also like to know how important the order in which we eat these meals is.

• Isabella Says:

Once you have an estimate of your caloric needs you can play with the portion size, that’s correct. You can follow the meal order above, once again, you might want to slightly adjust it depending on when you are working out. For example, a woman who is 5’8 and works out twice a day might need more calories that a sedentary woman who is 5’2 and is looking to lose 10 pounds. Follow the guidelines in the article and you should see results quickly!

• JG Says:

I train in the mornings and always hae a postworkout whey shake with water and a carb. Should this be eliminated on this plan?

• Isabella Says:

Hey JG, you can keep your shake in the meal plan, simply replace a meal (4 or 6 for example) with your post-workout shake!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Food for the Road-As important as Shoes | We RUN USA !!! - December 3, 2013

[…] http://www.myfitstation.com/2013/01/14/the-7-day-shredding-meal-plan/ […]

2. November 30-day Fitness Challenge: Workout Calendar | My Fit Station | My Fit Station - October 31, 2013

[…] free meal plans that I have put together on MFS to assist you with your workout challenge: “7-day Shredding Meal Plan” & The “Clean & Lean Meal Plan […]

3. The Diet Makeover Series: Getting Rid of the CRAP ! | My Fit Station - October 3, 2013

[…] Stick around: Tomorrow I’ll be sharing a 7-day weight loss Shredding-Meal-Plan!! […]

4. October Fitness Challenge: Full Workout Calendar | My Fit Station - September 30, 2013

5. September Fitness Challenge: 30-day Workout Calendar! | My Fit Station - August 31, 2013

6. August 2013 Workout Calendar: Your Monthly Fitness Challenge ! | My Fit Station - August 4, 2013

[...] Follow The 7-day Shredding Meal Plan to get you started on the right foot! [...]

7. My Food Plan News | My Food Plan Site - July 29, 2013

[...] The 7-Day Shredding Meal Plan! | My Fit Station http://myfitstation.com/It is not in my habit to share somewhat “depriving” diet plans, but hear me out: sometimes, it's good to get out of our comfort zones and get inspired by the labor of our hard work. Also, this meal plan is balance and will satisfy … [...]

8. My Food Plan | My Food Plan Site - July 28, 2013

9. 7-Day Meal Plan Systematic Review | Seth Bluman Fitness - July 20, 2013

[...] http://myfitstation.com/2013/01/14/the-7-day-shredding-meal-plan/ [...]

10. Are TV weight-loss shows making us fat? | Mad Dog - July 11, 2013

[...] The 7-Day Shredding Meal Plan! | My Fit Station [...]

11. Cellulite Attack Plan: Get Rid of Your Lumpy Backside with these Home Tricks & Techniques ! | My Fit Station - June 23, 2013

[...] 7-Day Shredding Meal PlanClean & Lean Meal Plan [...]

12. The 7-Day Shredding Meal Plan! | Christina Creative - May 31, 2013

[...] Recipe source: myfitstation.com [...]

13. 21 Ways to Get Ready for The "April MFS Battle: Beast Mode for Spring 30-day Challenge" ! | My Fit Station - April 14, 2013

[...] Tosca Reno’s “Eat-Clean Diet grocery list” and some of the meal plans here on MFS: 7-day Shredding Meal Plan/Clean & Lean Sample Meal [...]

14. Workout Log) 07-13 January 2013 | My Fit Station - February 4, 2013

[...] Great week, I feel like I’m slowly getting back in the game after weeks of feeling out of it and not so motivated! Today I’ve started a 7-day Shredding Diet that is featured on my blog, check it out HERE! [...]