Hello my fierce, strong and sexy badass!
What You’ll Need For this Workout
- A timer might come in handy so that you can put all of your attention & focus on each move instead of keeping track of time to calculate your sets. Buy your Gymboss Interval Timer or use the online timer for this workout
- exercise mat
Print or Save this Workout on your Phone
Speedy Total Body Workout: Breakdown
- Start off with a 6 minute warm-up session – following the exercises suggested in the graphic above – 1 minute each – repeat 2 sets (exercise demonstrations are below)
- Set up your interval timer to 4 rounds of 50sec/10sec. intervals
- Complete 1 set of the exercises listed, following the order in which they are shown (50sec. exercise/10sec. rest)
- Once you’ve completed the 4 exercises, take a short break (about 1 minute) as prescribed and repeat for a total of 4 sets (3 if you are more of a beginner)
- Your goal is to complete these exercises as quickly as possible, with minimal breaks in between each exercise while keeping a good form
- Don’t forget to switch sides for certain exercises
- If any of these exercises are too difficult for you, you can modify them with an easier variation or take longer breaks in between exercises (more than 10 sec. / example: 20-30sec. breaks) or again, shorten the exercise interval time (30-40sec. instead of 50)
- Finish off with a cool-down and stretch!
Speedy Total Workout: Exercise Demos
Plié Squat + Calf Raise
Back Extension & Rotation
* Got more time on hands? Finish off this workout with a HIIT Cardio Session for some extra sweatiness & calorie burning!
Looking for more workouts? Browse through MFS’s Full Workout Database!
Better Workout. Better Results.
The GYMBOSS is a small, easy to use, repeating interval timer. This multi-use timer has many versatile functions that make it beneficial to virtually any type of exercise program. Start working out like a pro and reaching your goals TODAY!
Grab your Gymboss in the color of your choice HERE
Latest posts by Isabella Bazzara (see all)
- March Miss Fit – your March Fitness Challenge ! - February 28, 2015
- Flow into Movement with Onzie – Review + Giveaway! - February 22, 2015
- 9 Sabotaging Habits that Are Keeping your Fitness Resolution Unattainable ! - February 12, 2015