Ready, Set, SQUAT!
Squatting is definitely one of the best and most functional exercises there is! Although it is considered a lower-body strengthening exercise, it actually works-up the entire body (yes, including the ABS as well) while burning some serious calories along the way! Feel free to perform this routine on your “leg” days (1-3/week) depending on your workout routine and fitness level.
What You’ll Need for this Workout
*Optional>Dumbbell: If you are more advanced, you can use dumbbells to perform these exercises.
- Start off with a 5 minute warm-up session (you can warm-up on your favorite piece of cardio equipment or using your own bodyweight, as long as you get that heart rate up)
- Perform one exercise after the other, following the prescribed amount of repetitions & taking a short break between exercises if needed
- If any of these exercise are too difficult for you, you can modify them with an easier variation
- Repeat the prescribed set of exercises for a total of 3 times (rounds), taking a short break between each set (approx. 1 minute)
- Don’t forget to cool-down and stretch those muscles
20 Plie Squats
10 Skater Squats/side
10-15 Siff Squats
8-12 Bulgarian Split Squats/side
A 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body Ever!
Discover the best-kept secret in the food marketing industry and uncover the strategies that will effortlessly shed pounds off your body. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, a weekly shopping guide, a weekly food-prep guide, healthy fitness recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves, additional tips & tricks to keep you lean and much more. Click HERE for more details.