The Best Project You’ll Ever Work On Is Yourself!
So why not give yourself a little extra lovin’ this Valentine’s with our “Quickie Total Body HIIT Workout”?
I’ve put together a high intensity workout that will target your entire body while focusing on your cardiovascular capacity. It’s a quickie yes, but don’t get fooled, this HIIT session is super intense! In fact, if you are a beginner, you might have to adjust the exercise time intervals to better fit your fitness level. No matter how fit you are, give your 100% during these short bursts of exercises and you are guaranteed to get full benefits from this super effective and fat blasting workout! Ready to get MEGA sweaty and burn off some stubborn fat ((all-day-long))?
Let’s do this!
What You’ll Need For this Workout
Print or Save this Workout on your Phone
Quickie Total Body HIIT Workout: Breakdown
- Start off with a 5 minute warm-up session (you can warm-up using your favorite piece of cardio equipment or with your own bodyweight (jumping jacks, jog in place, etc.), as long as you get that heart rate up!
- Set up your interval timer to 5 rounds of 60sec/30sec. intervals
- Complete 1 set of the exercises listed below, following the order in which they are shown (60sec. exercise/30sec. rest)
- Once you’ve completed the 4 exercises, take a short break (about 1 minute) as prescribed and repeat for a total of 3 sets (2 if you are a beginner)
- Your goal is to complete these exercises as quickly as possible, with minimal breaks in between each exercise while keeping a good form
- If any of these exercises are too difficult for you, you can modify them with an easier variation or take mini breaks in between exercises
- Don’t forget to cool-down and stretch those muscles
Quickie Total Body HIIT Workout: Exercise Breakdown
1 minute Pushups to 5 Plank Jacks
1 minute Split Lunge Jumps
1 minute V-sit/Pike-Ups (depending on fitness level)
1 minute Alternating Superman
1 minute Rest (more if needed) & repeat for a total of 3 sets (2 if less advanced)photo credit
Better Workout. Better Results.
The GYMBOSS is a small, easy to use, repeating interval timer. This multi-use timer has many versatile functions that make it beneficial to virtually any type of exercise program. Start working out like a pro and reaching your goals TODAY!
Grab your Gymboss in the color of your choice HERE