Well Hello There! Welcome to your 31-Day:
May Fitness Challenge!
Have you been feeling kinda “blah”, lazy or simply out of the game lately? Or maybe you’ve been jumping on & off the health & fitness wagon & you’re eager to get those results you’ve been wanting so badly… Well guess what? It’s time to get that BADASS WORKOUT MOJO BACK ON because I bet you all want to feel ENERGIZED, HAPPY & “ALL THAT” by now, right!?
Are YOU Ready to THRIVE? It’s time to get serious & Make YOU your no. 1 Priority this month!
Like every single month, your online personal trainers, Mimi & myself, have prepped a new full Workout Program for you to follow in order to get FIT, STRONG & SEXY this spring! We’re all about bringing variety & keeping things fun yet super effective. Expect to start burning off some mega calories with out HIIT series, sculpt sexy & lean muscles with our strength training circuits & increase your overall fitness & energy levels!
Join the”31-day Shred” – May Fitness Challenge!
**Print out your May 31-day Workout Calendar below**
May Fitness Challenge Guidelines & Tips
- Follow our May Workout Calendar: all workouts will be linked to their source every upcoming week, so make sure you bookmark this page & print out your workout calendar above!
- Use the “mayshred” #hashtag on social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, etc.) to share your progress with the rest of the community,
- Rest at least once a week: feel free to add 1-2 additional recovery days as needed (more isn’t necessarily better, you want to focus on the quality of your workouts and pushing yourself during each session). If you decide to workout 3-4 times a week, make sure to balance out your training program, you don’t want to end up doing 3 upper body workouts consecutively,
- As you know, diet is a huge part of the equation when it comes to getting in shape and seeing quick and lasting results, no matter how hard you train and push yourself, if you are not fueling your body properly, according to your specific goals, you might get disappointed with your results. Browse through our healthy recipes & diet tips or grab a copy of “The Body Fuel System” to get your hands on a complete 30-day healthy eating guide that will assist you in getting into the best shape possible this month’s challenge.
- To get an idea of how many calories you should be consuming on a daily basis, depending on your unique goal (fat loss, maintenance, muscle growth, etc.), go ahead and calculate your daily caloric needs to get an estimate.
Additional Fit Tools!
Subscribe to our newsletter (right below) in order to receive your Free Daily Fitness Logs + new articles & extra goodies straight to your inbox!
Get the most out of your 31-day fitness challenge!
>> Fuel your Body for Optimal Results with: The Body Fuel System!
I know it, you know it: there is simply no way that you can reach optimal results without eating the right amount of the right kind of foods, PERIOD! The Body Fuel System was created by my gal, health nut & blogger Bree! I’ve been following her guidelines and unique approach to healthy eating for over a year now & I am loving the results I’m getting. I feel energized and I’m enjoying eating clean more than EVER!
If you are tired of dieting, feeling deprived, confused and even frustrated about nutrition, this NON-BS COMPLETE guide to clean eating goes hand-in-hand with our workout program!Here’s the rock star herself! Bree aka”The Betty Rocker”
May Fitness Challenge – Workout Schedule
WEEK 1 **Workout Breakdown**
- 1st – Thursday – Isometric Burn Circuit Workout
- 2nd – Friday – REST HOT STUFF (chill out & enjoy your recovery)!
- 3rd – Saturday – Ripped Legs & Abs Killer Workout
- 4th – Sunday – Biceps & Triceps Arm Superset Workout
- 5th – Monday – Medicine Ball HIIT Workout
- 6th – Tuesday – Red Carpet Upper Body Workout
- 7th – Wednesday – Inclined Treadmill HIIT Workout
WEEK 2 **Workout Breakdown**
- 8th – Thursday – Just Move B*tch: Nike Inspired Workout
- 9th – Friday – REST HOT STUFF (chill out & enjoy your recovery)!
- 10th – Saturday – Burn BOOTY Burn: Glute Workout
- 11th – Sunday – Upper Body Blasting HIIT Workout
- 12th – Monday – Mega Abs & Thighs Superset Workout
- 13th – Tuesday – Fierce & Strong Circuit Workout
- 14th – Wednesday – Badass Babe Fat Burning Cardio HIIT Workout
WEEK 3 **Workout Breakdown**
- 15th – Thursday – Total Body Kettlebell Workout
- 16th – Friday – REST HOT STUFF (chill out & enjoy your recovery)!
- 17th – Saturday – Ultimate Butt Building Workout
- 18th – Sunday – The Bikini Top Circuit Workout
- 19th – Monday – Kiss My Booty + Dream Shape Abs Workout
- 20th – Tuesday – Muscle Poppin’ Drop Set Workout
- 21th – Wednesday – 4 Minute Tabata Workout
WEEK 4 **Workout Breakdown**
- 22nd – Thursday – Fab from Head to Toes – Nike Inspired Workout
- 23rd – Friday – REST HOT STUFF (chill out & enjoy your recovery)!
- 24th – Saturday – Squat Combo Challenge
- 25th – Sunday – Pushup Attack HIIT Workout
- 26th – Monday – Booty Pump Circuit
- 27th – Tuesday – Plankathon HIIT Workout
- 28th – Wednesday – Booty POW Elliptical HIIT Workout
WEEK 5 **Workout Breakdown**
A 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body Ever!
Discover the best-kept secret in the food marketing industry and uncover the strategies that will effortlessly shed pounds off your body. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, a weekly shopping guide, a weekly food-prep guide, healthy fitness recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves, additional tips & tricks to keep you lean and much more. Click HERE for more details.