Time for a Glutiliciousss Butt Workout!
I’m back with another “Summer Quickie Sweat Series” workout routine…
AND this week’s highlight is all about the glutes – one of my personal favorite body parts to train! Since we will be putting all of our focus on developing a strong and perky behind, you want to make sure that you’re not rushing through this workout circuit, your goal should be to give your 100% during each rep & take the needed time for recovery between sets in order to get the most our of this butt workout!
READY to get Glutilicious?
What You’ll Need For this Workout
Print or Save this Workout on your Phone
Glutiliciousss Butt Workout: Breakdown
- Start off with a 5 minute warm-up session (you can warm-up using your favorite piece of cardio equipment or with your own bodyweight (jumping jacks, jog in place, etc.), as long as you get that heart rate up!
- Optional: do a 20 minute light cardio session before starting this workout (brisk walk, bike ride, elliptical, etc.)
- Perform all 3 sets of each exercise listed below before proceeding to the next exercise
- Take a 30-60 sec. break between each set
- Your goal is to complete all exercise reps & sets efficiently while keeping a good form (if you lose your form, take a longer break or complete less reps/or reduce weights)
- If any of these exercises are too difficult for you, you can modify them with an easier variation or take longer breaks in between exercises
- Don’t forget to cool-down and stretch those muscles once you’re all done!
Glutiliciousss Butt Workout: Exercise Demos
*Complete 3 Sets of the Following Exercises – Reps are listed prior to each exercise*
12 Single-legged Elevated Bridges/side
12 Bodyweight Skater Squats/side
12 Dumbbell Single-legged Romanian/side
14 Side Lying Hip Raises/side
A Woman’s Guide to Building a Better Butt and Body!
This is not your run-of-the-mill fitness book. Developed by world-renowned gluteal expert Bret Contreras, Strong Curves offers an extensive fitness and
nutrition guide for women seeking to improve their physique, function, strength and mobility. Are you ready for those strong curves? Click HERE to grab your copy!