What does it mean to you to BE FIT? Seriously, how does being strong, flexible, lean, agile make you feel? How does it affect all other areas of your life? How does fueling your temple with nutritious food change the way you perceive yourself & the world around you? If you ask me, it changes ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING!
Welcome to your #FabinFeb 4-week Fitness Challenge!
“ To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” Buddha
Whether you’ve started off 2015 on the right track & want to keep the momentum going strong, or on the other hand, perhaps your big New Year’s resolution didn’t quite kick in just yet – investing in yourself is definitely the best investment you’ll ever make! February is the official month of L.O.V.E, why not create new, loving, caring & empowering habits that will set you up for ultimate health, success and banging bod along the way!?
BRING IT ON FEBRUARY!!!
What to expect from your February Fitness Challenge?
Each month, I have the pleasure to put together a free new workout program for the MFS family! These workout sessions include a variety of training techniques but mostly focus of functional movements, working on all aspects of fitness. I’m all about HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), AMRAP (As Many Reps As Possible), bodyweight training since this way of training is proven to bring you the best results in the shortest amount of time! I’ve also slipped in a few gym workout sessions to keep things exciting and fresh too… my goal is to help you develop REAL strength & complete fitness!
Join the “FabinFeb” February Fitness Challenge
**Print out your 4-week February Workout Calendar below**
Your Additional FIT-Tools!
1. Subscribe to our Newsletter (right below) in order to receive your Free Daily Fitness Logs + new articles & extra goodies straight to your inbox!
2. Grab your free Inspirational POWER Posters HERE!
3. Get the most out of your February fitness challenge!
“You are what you eat” – True, but you are also what you think… I don’t believe in dieting as you might already know, but I do believe in fueling your body like a pro & cultivating a healthy & sustainable relationship with food. It’s time to start smarter in 2015 & learn how to eat for both optimal results AND pleasure (yes, pleasure aka eating food you actually love, is key to lasting change too). The Body Fuel System takes a mindful approach to nutrition & provides you with all the necessary tools to transform the way you view health & food so that you can finally get in shape & stay in shape while enjoying the journey. I’m a BIG fan!
If you are tired of dieting, feeling deprived, confused and even frustrated about nutrition, this NON-BS COMPLETE guide to clean eating goes hand-in-hand with our workout program!
>> Fuel your Body for Optimal Results with: The Body Fuel System!Meet ”The Betty Rocker” – founder of the Body Fuel System!
February Fitness Challenge Guidelines & Tips
- Follow our February Workout Calendar: all workouts will be linked to their source every upcoming week, so make sure you bookmark this page & print out your workout calendar above!
- Use the #FabinFeb hashtag on social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, etc.) to share your progress with the rest of the community,
- Rest at least TWICE a week: feel free to add 1-2 additional recovery days as needed (more isn’t necessarily better, you want to focus on the quality of your workouts while giving your 100% during each session). If you decide to workout 3-4 times a week, make sure to balance out your training program, you don’t want to end up doing 3 upper body workouts consecutively. In case you need help with modifying the workout program to your needs, you can reach out to me any time!
- As you know, diet is a huge part of the equation when it comes to getting in shape and seeing quick and lasting results, no matter how hard you train and push yourself, if you are not fueling your body properly, according to your specific goals, you might get disappointed with your results. Browse through our healthy recipes & diet tips or grab a copy of “The Body Fuel System” to get your hands on a complete 30-day healthy eating guide that will assist you in getting into the best shape possible during this month’s challenge and way beyond…
- To get an idea of how many calories you should be consuming on a daily basis, depending on your unique goal (fat loss, maintenance, muscle growth, etc.), go ahead and calculate your daily caloric needs for an estimate.
* REWARD YOURSELF We encourage you to set up a reward system. Taking care of your body & feeling like a million bucks is surely a reward on its own, on top of that, we suggest you set mini weekly rewards that will help reinforce your new habits. Here are a few examples: get a new hairdo, enjoy an afternoon pampering yourself, get yourself a new workout outfit, take a healthy cooking class, create a new & inspiring workout space in your home, schedule a photo-shoot session, make yourself a badass vision board with all of your big juicy dreams & goals, etc.
* GET YOUR MIND RIGHT Long term success all starts from one place… yep, your mindset. Let’s face it, you might be feeling motivated & determined right now BUT you will inevitably be facing triggers & challenges along the line that can slow down your progress or even cause you to stray away from your commitment – this is where “mind fitness” comes into play!
- Learn how to recognize your triggers, expect them instead of convincing yourself that you won’t have any this time around – prepare for them, have a backup plan & learn how to forgive yourself if you “fall off the wagon”. The secret to lasting change isn’t perfection, it’s about not self-sabotaging yourself for slipping and standing right back up instead.
- Set up for success with the right beliefs. Treating your body like a Queen (or King) isn’t about deprivation, as long as you feel this way, it will be nearly impossible to stick to your goals. You need to move forward from a place of self-love & abundance instead. Always remind yourself of how rewarding & pleasurable your new lifestyle actually is, even if it is challenging at times…
- Setting up daily rituals is one of my all-time favorite tools to staying on track and setting up the right intentions for the day. You can Create your own rituals or try some of my favorites HERE.
February Fitness Challenge – Workout Schedule
WEEK 1 **Workout Breakdown**
- 1st – Sunday – Elliptical HIIT Meltdown
- 2nd – Monday – Lose the Last 10 Pounds Workout
- 3rd – Tuesday – Rest Day (Relax, chill out & recover hot stuff)!
- 4th – Wednesday – Plyometrics Power Tabata Workout
- 5th – Thursday – Mega Super Set – Abs & Thighs Workout
- 6th – Friday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
- 7th – Saturday – Pushup Attack – HIIT Chest Workout
WEEK 2 **Workout Breakdown**
- 8th – Sunday – Lazy Sunday Bodyweight Circuit
- 9th – Monday – The Best Workout for a Crowded Gym
- 10th – Tuesday – Rest Day (Relax, chill out & recover hot stuff)!
- 11th – Wednesday – Lower Body Lift & Sculpt Workout
- 12th – Thursday – Upper Body Meltdown Workout
- 13th – Friday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
- 14th – Saturday – All Eyes on Me – Total Body HIIT Workout
WEEK 3 **Workout Breakdown**
- 15th – Sunday – CoreBuster Ab – HIIT Workout
- 16th – Monday – Tabata Lunge Shredder Workout
- 17th – Tuesday – Rest Day (Relax, chill out & recover hot stuff)!
- 18th – Wednesday – Body Sculpting HIIT Workout
- 19th – Thursday – 2015 Fit Babe – Abs & Thighs Gym Workout
- 20th – Friday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
- 21st – Saturday – Unstoppable Upper Body & Core HIIT Workout
WEEK 4 **Workout Breakdown**
- 22nd – Sunday – Lunge & Burn – HIIT Circuit
- 23rd – Monday – Jump Around Fat Burning Plyo Workout
- 24th – Tuesday – Rest Day (Relax, chill out & recover hot stuff)!
- 25th – Wednesday – Fierce & Strong Speedy Workout
- 26th – Thursday – Glutiliciousss Butt Workout
- 27th – Friday – Active Rest Day (Go for a brisk walk, bike ride, swimming etc.)
- 28th – Saturday – Fabulous for 2015 Workout
A 30-day Eating Guide to Your Best Body Ever!
Discover the best-kept secret in the food marketing industry and uncover the strategies that will effortlessly shed pounds off your body. The Body Fuel System comes with a 30-day customized weekly eating plan, a weekly shopping guide, a weekly food-prep guide, healthy fitness recipes, Betty Rocker’s top 5 ab-shredding moves, additional tips & tricks to keep you lean and much more. Click HERE for more details.